No-Bake Pineapple Lemon Cheesecake Cream Pie is a delicious, creamy, easy to make dessert. Refreshing and a must have recipe for all cheesecake lovers !
The kids’ favorite cheesecake is a Lemon cheesecake I usually make when I am out of ideas for dessert. Or it has been specifically requested by one of them.
This time round I decided to make a Pineapple Lemon Cheesecake Cream Pie ~ quite a mouthful, but each word in the name is definitely worth mentioning.
The pineapple and lemon works great together and has just the right tartness I like in a pie.
You can also add more Icing Sugar to the whipped cream if you want to. However, I prefer a cream topping which is not too sweet as it might take away most of the cheesecake – or other pie’s – actual flavor.
The Cheesecake Cream Pie is quick to make and the only waiting time is the chilling to ensure has set. A great idea is to make it in the morning (or even the evening before) !
This will only leave you with the topping before serving and that should only take a couple of minutes.
Sooo, if you are pineapple lovers, this is most definitely one dessert you have to try. I am sure you will also come to love it !
More Cheesecake recipes you might like:
- Tiramisu Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Apple Carrot Caramel Cheesecake
- Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Light Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake Bites Covered In Chocolate
Connect with us :
Pineapple Lemon Cheesecake Cream Pie
- 200 grams Cookie Crumbs, finely crumbled (Tennis biscuits OR Graham Crackers) - ( 6 oz )
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
PINEAPPLE LEMON FILLING:
- 5 TB Cornflour (Cornstarch)
- 4 TB Caster Sugar (Superfine Sugar)
- 1 Lemon, medium, finely grated rind and juice
- 1 can (400 grams) Crushed Pineapple
- 1 Egg Yellow, extra-large
- 250 grams Cream Cheese, plain, softened ( 8 oz )
- 1 cup Fresh Cream ( whipping cream/double cream )
- 2 TB Icing Sugar ( Powdered Sugar )
- Fresh Lemon slices, to garnish
- Combine the cookie crumbs and the melted Butter – press into a lined, loose bottom pan
- Mix together the Cornflour, Caster sugar, Lemon Rind and Lemon Juice in a small saucepan – add the Pineapple ( with the syrup ) – cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens – remove from heat and let cool 2 – 3 minutes
- Add the Egg Yellow, by quickly stirring it into the Pineapple mixture, followed by adding the Cream Cheese – stir well to combine
- Pour mixture onto the prepared crust – chill 4 hours or until firm – transfer to a serving plate
- Whisk together the Cream and Icing Sugar until stiff peaks form – scoop or pipe onto the cheesecake
- Garnish with the Lemon slices and serve
Serving Size1 Slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 405Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 97mgSodium 171mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 1gSugar 19gProtein 4g
Nutrition value is not always accurate