Caramel Toffee Cheesecake (No-Bake) is a creamy Cheesecake with chewy bits in this divine (and easy!) dessert ~ excellent everyday dessert and perfect for entertaining too !
This Caramel Toffee Cheesecake, which is a No-Bake recipe, is so easy to make and all simple, everyday ingredients are used.
Being so simple to make, it is perfect for a weekday dessert. Quick to put together the night before and finish off in minutes just before serving.
By now, you should also know that I am a huge Caramel fan ! I could really have any Caramel based, or type of Caramel dessert every single day.
I use soft Caramel Toffees in this Caramel Toffee Cheesecake, which creates a bit of Caramel syrup. Not only in the Cheesecake, but also down in the crust, which is absolutely heavenly.
The chopped pieces inside the Cheesecake filling, did not go totally syrupy, the chewy bits were still there but with a moistness around them.
In the photos you will notice the sliced piece has a smudge to the top right. That is in fact some syrup from the Caramel piece which is peeking through.
If you can not find Caramel Coated Digestive Biscuits, the plain Biscuits would also do, although you will lose some very nice flavor in the crust.
No-Bake Desserts you might like:
Caramel Toffee Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits Caramel coated, finely crumbled ( 8 oz )
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 TB Gelatin Powder plain (heaped tablespoon)
- 2 TB Water
- 500 g Cream Cheese plain, softened ( 16 oz )
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 cup Fresh Cream ( whipping cream / double cream )
- 1 1/2 cups Soft Caramel Toffees chopped
- extra Caramel Toffees whole
- Icing Sugar to dust
- Line a loose bottom pan with baking paper
- Combine the Biscuits and melted Butter – press into the bottom of the prepared pan
Place the Gelatin in a small mixing bowl – cover with the Water and let stand 3 – 5 minutes – heat in the microwave for 10 – 15 seconds until clear and dissolved – let cool
- Beat together the Cream Cheese and Caster Sugar until creamy
- In a separate bowl, beat the Cream until stiff peaks form – fold into the Cream Cheese and stir in the chopped Caramel Toffees – pour onto the crust and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours until set
- Top with extra Caramel Toffees, dust with Icing Sugar just before serving
Use a sharp, hot knife to slice into servings.