Juicy, tender One Pan Pork Medallions – the meat is so soft you can “cut” it with your fork ! And dinner is on the table in under 30 minutes !
If you are looking for a quick week night dinner, this One Pan Pork Medallions dish is perfect.
Pork tenderloin is one of my favorite meats to cook and we all love pork anyhow.
It is also one of the rare cuts of meat that does not take a long time to cook through and the meat is always super juicy and one can really “cut” the meat with a fork.
The Leeks together with the Red Bell Pepper make this Pork dish an absolute winner.
I have already been asked to please add it to our monthly menu. Not that I actually have a monthly menu.
But I do make some dishes regularly, which means at least once a month, and that is the menu my family refers to whenever they are totally in love with a new dish.
From start to finish, the Pork Medallions dish takes less than 25 minutes to prep, cook and is ready to serve.
I start off by cooking the Pork, checking now and then, and whilst that was going, I prep the Bell Pepper and the Leeks.
More Pork recipes you might like:
- Pork Tenderloin In Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Creamy Skillet Pork Chops
- Sage Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin in Bacon
- Sticky Pork Belly (Asian Inspired)
- Balsamic Roasted Pork And Berry Salad
One Pan Pork Medallions
- 600 g Pork Tenderloin, ( 1.3 pounds ) sliced into 2cm thick medallions
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 t Olive Oil
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, sliced into strips
- 10 Baby Leeks, halved
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 TB Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 TB Dried Thyme
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Season the Pork to taste with Salt and Pepper
- Heat the Oil in a large pan or wok – cook the Pork medallions until done
- Remove the Pork from the pan and keep aside – add the Bell Pepper and the Leeks to the pan and stir-fry until the Leeks begin to brown
- Add back the Pork, together with the Chicken Stock, Garlic, Bay Leaf and Thyme – simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until the Leeks are soft
- Season with Black Pepper
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 510Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 134mgSodium 278mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 4gSugar 9gProtein 44g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve over mashed potatoes or rice with a crunchy salad on the side.