One-Pot Beef Spaghetti is ready in under 25 minutes – a creamy tomato dinner dish with ground beef, vegetables and perfectly spiced !
One pot dishes are so popular these days and there are so many recipes floating around, from beef, lamb, chicken to fish, but one of our favorites is this One-Pot Beef Spaghetti.
I like it for two reasons, less dishes and this specific recipe is also quick, easy and you can have dinner on the table in less than 25 minutes.
My husband is particularly good making one pot concoctions, which we always enjoy.
But he does not write down what he does or add and when I ask him afterwards, I get an answer like “.. throw in a packet of ground beef …quantity???, add spices …which??? … onions and other vegetables … like what???..”
So, yes, that is why I have only shared one of his recipes previously, since I started blogging !
I am usually only too glad when he does the cooking, although, he enjoyed this dish so much, I think he will follow the recipe next time. Or he will guess and make something similar ! One never knows what he will dish up …
More Pasta recipes you might like:
One-Pot Beef Spaghetti
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 450 g Lean Ground Beef (1 pound)
- 1 can (385g) Mushrooms, sliced, drained (or use 1 1/2 cups Fresh, sliced Mushrooms)
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 2 t Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups Beef Stock
- 2 1/2 cups Hot Water
- 1 can (115g) Tomato Paste
- 1 TB Sugar
- 1 t Italian Dried Herbs
- 250 g Spaghetti, broken in half ( 4 oz )
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Heat the Oil in a large saucepan – cook the Ground Beef until done – add the Mushrooms, Onion and Garlic – stir-fry for 2 minutes (a little longer if using fresh Mushrooms)
- Add the Beef Stock, Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar and Italian Herbs – add the Spaghetti, stir through and cook over medium heat, stirring regularly, for 15 – 20 minutes or until the Spaghetti is done
- Season to taste with Salt and Black Pepper
Cheddar Cheese not included in Nutrition values
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per Serving Calories 647.4Total Fat 31.9gSaturated Fat 10.7gUnsaturated Fat 17.9gCarbohydrates 57.4gFiber 4.8gSugar 10gProtein 32.4g
Serve, topped with Cheddar Cheese and a side salad or two.
Don’t forget to PIN !