This recipe for Strawberry Coconut Dessert is so easy to make, using standard, everyday ingredients. Deliciously refreshing and the bottom layer is silky smooth !
I am sharing, yet again, another simple and quick dessert recipe with you. As a total coconut addict I love this recipe for my Strawberry Coconut Dessert !
It is also a family favorite and so perfect for especially serving during the warmer months.
Make no mistake, as simple as this dessert is to make, the delicious AND pretty it is to serve to guests.
You only need the usual pantry ingredients and the only waiting time is the one to two hours to set. Depending on your serving bowls/glasses.
You can of course play around with the flavors, use lemon jello and lemon meringue yogurt, or passion fruit .. and so the list continues.
Once again, depending on your serving glasses/bowls size, you should get between 4 and 6 delicious desserts with this recipe, or simply double up and make a larger batch!
Another bonus is that you can make these sweet treats way ahead of time. If you prefer you can decorate the topping with a fresh Strawberry as well (just before serving).
Just look at this spoonful of the bottom layer ! Silky smooth and delicious with the topping !
You might also like these Strawberry dessert recipes:
- Strawberry Cream Puffs
- Layered Strawberry Pudding Cups
- Strawberry Mousse
- Skinny Strawberry Cream Pie
- Strawberry Cream Pastries
Connect with us :
Strawberry Coconut Dessert
- 1 box Strawberry Jello (4 servings size)
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Strawberry Yogurt (smooth or chunky)
- 2 TB Cookie crumbs (Tennis or Graham Cracker)
- Dissolve the Jello in the Boiling Water – let cool slightly (about 10 minutes outside the refrigerator) – add the Coconut Milk and stir well to mix – divide between your serving glasses/bowls and place in the refrigerator to set completely (one to two hours)
- Once the Jello/Coconut Milk has set – scoop Strawberry Yogurt over the jello and top with Tennis biscuit crumbs
Serving Size1 small serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 186Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 4mgSodium 78mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 4g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until needed.