No-bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is a mix, chill and enjoy dessert. Quick, easy, delicously smooth and refreshing with fresh raspberries
White Chocolate with fresh Raspberries Cheesecake – who can say no to this ?!!? Most definitely not me.
And I so do love my quick and easy recipes ! The only “cooking” going on in this White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is the melting of the butter and chocolate.
The rest is mix and into the pie dish. Easy no-bake cheesecakes are the best, especially during Summer.
The cheesecake is rich, smooth and ever so creamy with the bits of fresh fruit in between. Of course my favorite homemade cookie crust is always a hit.
I use Tennis Biscuits 90% of the time for any kind of cheesecake or similar dessert for the crust.
You can use your favorite biscuits (Graham Crackers!) or cookies as I know Tennis Biscuits are not available in all (or most) countries.
Chop the raspberries if you prefer smaller pieces in your cheesecake. I use them whole and keep a few extra to decorate the cheesecake with.
No-Bake Cheesecake recipes you might also like:
- Easy Berry Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Tiramisu Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Caramel Toffee Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Pineapple Cheesecake (No Bake)
Connect with us :
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- 200 grams Cookie Crumbs, (Tennis biscuits or Graham Crackers) - ( 7 oz )
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 200 grams White Chocolate, melted and cooled ( 7 oz )
- 250 grams Cream Cheese, plain, softened ( 8.8 oz )
- 2 boxes Vanilla Instant Pudding ( 4 Servings size )
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream, ( whipping cream )
- 2 cups Fresh Raspberries
- Line a 20 x 20cm pie dish with baking paper (you can also use a round pie dish)
- Combine the Biscuit Crumbs and the melted Butter – press into the bottom of the lined pie dish
- Beat the Cream Cheese in a large mixing bowl, until fluffy – add the melted White Chocolate and beat until well combing
- Add the Pudding and the Milk – beat another minute or two
- Whip the Fresh Cream until stiff peaks form - Fold in the Whipped Cream and thereafter the Raspberries – keep a few to decorate
- Spoon the mixture (fairly stiff mixture) over the crust and chill at least 6 hours
- Decorate with the remaining Raspberries and slice into squares
- Blueberries also work just fine in this recipe, or even a combination or Raspberry and Blueberry
Amount Per Serving Calories 294Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 45mgSodium 143mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 4g
Nutrition value is not always accurate