Rice Krispie and Pretzel “Bundt” Cake ~ Sweet, salty, gooey, crunchy, chocolatey … enough said ! 10 Minutes to make plus a little setting time and you can dig in !
Rice Krispies and Marshmallows were most definitely made to go hand in hand. The most delicious sweet treats can magically make it’s way to your dessert table. And is a fact with this Rice Krispie and Pretzel “Bundt” Cake .
Sweet, salty, nutty, crunchy, gooey, chocolatey ! Did I leave out any of your favorites ?
All of this in one bite and the kids will go crazy for this one, especially since it is called a cake and even looks like a cake !
Obviously, it is not a Bundt Cake, but it is sort of a cake and it is made in a bundt cake pan, which turned out very nicely. I might have wanted to drizzle over some white chocolate .. but, well, let’s not get carried away totally !
Rice Krsipie and Pretzel “Bundt” Cake
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- 400 g Mashmallows ( 14 oz )
- 3 cups Rice Krsipies
- 1 cup Smarties / M & M Candies
- 1 1/2 cups Pretzel Sticks broken smaller
- 1 cup Roasted, Salted Peanuts
Spray a Bundt cake pan with cooking oil and set aside
Melt the Butter over medium heat in a medium to large saucepan – add the Marshmallows and stir until all melted and smooth – remove from heat
Quickly stir in the rest of the ingredients until well mixed
Press tightly into the prepared Bundt pan (use a wet tablespoon to make it equal on top) – cover the base of the pan with aluminum foil and let rest 1 hour to set
Once set, turn out onto a serving plate
- Total Time does not include setting time
- Use a hot knife to slice if the Rice Krispie cake is very gooey (would be if you chose not to chill it beforehand), or if the cake is cold and very hard, use a sharp knife sawing into slices
You Might Also Like: