White Chocolate Dip is a quick, easy and divine treat served with skewered fruit, cookies, marshmallows and more .. perfect for Valentines Day
Our family is huge dip lovers. Whether it is a savory dip, or a sweet dip like this White Chocolate Dip , you can count us in. Ultra creamy, sweet and it tastes like heaven !
There are so many cookies, fruit, marshmallows and other candies which you can serve this dip with, the possibilities are endless.
I do prefer white chocolate above darker chocolates. But it also depends whether it is served warm or cold – cold – definitely white.
And warm, both in beverages, but used in brownies or other baked goods, mostly the darker kind chocolates.
I am totally in love with this White Chocolate Dip and would even drink it, was it not that sweet ! Suppose one could mix some of the Dip with hot or cold Milk and enjoy it as a drink. However, we never have any leftover for me to try out the idea.
If you do happen to have some of this leftover Dip, you will have to keep it sealed in the refrigerator and it will harden.
BUT, that is not the end of the Dip (well, the Dipping part, yes), remove it from the refrigerator for a little while and it will soften a bit – then use it as a spread on sweet biscuits.
This is a very quick and easy recipe for White Chocolate Dip ! Therefore you can make it right before serving as it only needs a chilling time of around 3- 5 minutes to firm up slightly.
If you are happy with the texture of the Dip after mixing, go right ahead and serve it as is, without any chilling.
More Valentine’s Day treats you might like:
- Rice Krispie Cupcakes (Valentines Day)
- Valentines Serenade (Cocktail)
- Valentine Dessert
- Chocolate Liqueur Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Fluff
Connect with us :
White Chocolate Dip
- 1 cup Fresh Cream, ( whipping cream )
- 1/2 t Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate, good eating quality, melted
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- Sprinkles, optional
- See notes below
- Beat the Cream until stiff peaks form – add the Vanilla and give another quick whisk
- While beating, add the melted Chocolate – beat until smooth
- Add the Icing Sugar and beat until smooth
- Chill for a maximum of 5 minutes, stir and transfer to a serving bowl
- Decorate with Sprinkles (if using) and serve immediately with Strawberries, Marshmallows and Cigar Biscuits
Skewered Fruit, Marshmallows, Cigar Biscuits
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g