Valentine Dessert is an easy, inexpensive dessert which can be made ahead of time and finished off just before serving
This is one of the easiest dessert recipes to make and I think it looks rather impressive, especially since it is decorated for, and to serve as a Valentine Dessert .
I made some about two years ago as part of a dessert table for a birthday party, but have not made it again since. It is an inexpensive, all pantry ingredients recipe.
Soooo, if you make this, you won’t only have a very pretty and romantic looking dessert, but also have some extra cash to spend on a gift for your Valentine.
**This is the only tricky part and it really is not even that difficult.
- Prepare the Jello, let it cool a few minutes if you are not using heat proof serving glasses.
- Pour some Jello into the glass and place it tilted in a suitable container – chill until set.
- 1 box Strawberry Jello ( 4 servings size )
- 1 box Instant Strawberry Pudding ( 4 servings size ) - I used Strawberry in half the glasses and Vanilla in the other glasses
- Boiling Water as per Jello box
- Milk as per Pudding box
- Whipped Cream lightly sweetened
- Pink Sprinkles/Sugar to decorate
- Red Glace Cherries one per glass
- Prepare the Jello as per the instructions on the box – let cool a few minutes and pour some into serving glasses – place the glasses in a container, tilted as above**chill until set
- Once the Jello has set, prepare the Instant Pudding as per the instructions on the box – chill 2 – 3 minutes and spoon into the serving glasses
- Spoon or pipe over Whipped Cream, decorate with Sprinkles and/or Pink Sugar and top with a Red Glace Cherry
Keep chilled until ready to serve
Total time does not include setting/chilling times
Serving quantities depend on your glass size