White Chocolate Fluff is a light, fluffy White Chocolate mousse and perfect for guests or a treat for the family. Ideal make-ahead light dessert
Images and some text updated December 2020
You can make this dessert as elegant as you like or serve it plain.
This fluffy White Chocolate mousse is a definite must try recipe for all white chocolate lovers. And I am a huge fan of white chocolate !
This dessert can be made ahead of time, and that is one of the main reasons I like this recipe so much.
Especially during the holidays. And another bonus for when serving on a special day, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving or New Year is that you only need to change the decorations.
Christmas and New Years are only a few days apart, very different holidays, but both days are celebrated with the most delicious eats and treats you can muster up, right?
Therefore, quick, easy and if possible, I always opt for make-ahead dishes which is just that little bit more special.
This year our color theme will be black, white and silver for New Year’s, hence the Silver Dragees. However, you can use whatever color suits your theme.
Or use a seasonal berry and a mint leave to decorate the White Chocolate Fluff ! Small Easter eggs at Easter time ? Sounds great !
(But do only add the Easter Egg once the mousse has fully set, otherwise it might sink into the freshly made, fluffy dessert)
More quick and easy desserts you might like:
- 90 Minute Sweet Party Platter
- White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Magic Chocolate Custard Cake
- Chocolate Coconut Mousse
- English Toffee Liqueur Creams
Connect with us :
White Chocolate Fluff
WHITE CHOCOLATE FLUFF:
- 150 g White Chocolate, good eating quality ( 5 oz )
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 t Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Fresh Cream, (whipping cream/double cream)
- 2 TB Caster Sugar (Superfine Sugar)
- Silver Petit Dragees, to decorate
- Melt the White Chocolate and quickly stir in the Milk
- Beat together the Egg Whites and Lemon Juice until stiff – fold into the Chocolate mixture
- Beat together the Cream and Caster Sugar (Sugarfine Sugar) until soft peaks form – fold into the Chocolate mixture
- Pour into serving glasses – chill for 20 minutes – decorate with the Silver Dragees (if using)
- Chill another hour or until you are ready to serve (See Note below)
The Chocolate Fluff can be made up to 3 days in advance (cover serving glasses/bowls with cling wrap and only decorate just before serving)
Serving Size1/3 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 298Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 51mgSodium 59mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 20gProtein 4g
Nutrition value is not always accurate