Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Treats are an inexpensive, elegant sweet treat to add to a sweet party platter and they make great gifts as well!
What an elegant way to serve everyday chocolates! Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Treats made in minutes – ready for tea time, dessert or to add to a sweet platter.
The Cherries do not only add visual delight but tastes wonderful with the Chocolate. And the better quality Chocolate you use, the tastier.
I use White and Brown Chocolate to make different treats and the drizzling on top looks great with the opposite color chocolate than the base.
These two-bite sweet treats are unbelievably easy to make, using only chocolate and Maraschino cherries.
I use mini silicone molds ( about a heaped tablespoonful needed for each treat ), but mini cupcake liners will do as well.
Use molds to suit the occasion. Stars for Christmas or New Year, hearts for Valentines Day, plain round or square molds are great for most occasions though.
These Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Treats also make the cutest ( and delicious!) gifts !
Pack them nicely in a box and Voila ! you have a gift which you can give to just about anyone, especially Chocolate lovers – no more need for the usual (and normally overpriced!) chocolates in store.
My favorite way to indulge in these little gems — simply with a cup of coffee !
More sweet treat recipes you might like:
- Homemade Ferrero Rocher
- Chocolate Caramel
- Salted Caramel Truffles
- Christmas Fruit Mincemeat Pies
- Mascarpone Filled Mini Pancake Stacks
Connect with us :
NOTE: Ingredient quantities given in the recipe are just a suggestion – use more or less, depending on how many treats you plan to make.
Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Treats
- 250 g White Chocolate, good eating quality( 8 oz )
- 250 g Milk Chocolate, good eating quality( 8 oz )
- 1 Jar Maraschino Cherries, with the stalks
- Melt the Chocolate – fill the molds/liners, leaving a small space at the top – place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes (or less) until it is just starting to set.
- Place a Maraschino Cherry on top – press gently into the Chocolate (if you add the Cherry too soon it will disappear in the melted chocolate)
- Return to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes – remove and drizzle with the opposite color Chocolate.
- Keep refrigerated (in a sealed container) until ready to serve.
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 108Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 4mgSodium 17mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 1g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Very nice served with a cup of coffee!