Valentines Serenade is a smooth, creamy Chocolate Cocktail with a huge kick makes this the perfect after dinner drink on Valentines Day.
[MSG intended for our readers 21+ only]
I am not the romantic, mushy-cushy type, but I absolutely love Valentines Day. The colors, pink and red, all the heart shaped candies and food, and especially this Valentines Serenade .
Who would not like chocolate in a glass ? That is yet another reason I love Valentines Day ! This is the day for chocolates (and Roses, but that’s in a totally different category!).
Seeing as a lot of people begin the new year with good intentions, for instance, healthier eating or losing weight, it is no wonder most fall of the wagon (so to speak!) after only 6 weeks,,, why?
Because 6 weeks, more or less, into the new year, Valentines Day hits us.
This Valentines Serenade is not for sissies, let me assure you of that ! It has a punch like no other Liqueur on it’s own.
Looking for a boozy Valentines dessert ? You might like our Chocolate Liqueur Cupcakes – so decadent !
More Valentines Day recipes you might like:
- Strawberry Mousse
- Glazed Chicken with Cherries and Baby Spinach
- Strawberry Krispie Hearts
- Salted Caramel Truffles
- Decadent Chili Chocolate Brownies
But, be warned, this is potent stuff and definitely meant as an after dinner drink or even a little later as a nightcap !
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Liqueur , I use Nachtmusik
- 1/4 cup Cacao Liqueur
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 1 t Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 t Marshmallow Fluff
- Sprinkles, scattered on a small plate
- Use the tip of a knife to apply a little Marshmallow Fluff around the rims of 2 glasses (small martini or liqueur glasses) – turn each glass upside down and press lightly onto the Sprinkles
- Shake all the Liquid ingredients in a cocktail blender – pour into glasses and serve
Serving Size1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 315
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve at room temperature.