Pineapple Cheesecake (No-Bake) – I have been making this No-Bake Cheesecake for years and it is still one of our favorite, most requested desserts.
Strawberries, strawberries … right, I love strawberries, but really, after a month of reading, looking, pinning and eating strawberries, I’ve had enough.
This Pineapple Cheesecake, which is a no-bake recipe, is an amazingly creamy dessert.
I decided to move on to a more tropical kind of fruit. Nothing says tropical to me more than Pineapple. And Coconut and… you get the idea.
This recipe was on the back of a Moirs box of jello, which I had cut-out and stapled into one of my cookbooks shortly after getting married. I have been using this easy recipe for years and we still love it.
I did, however, make small changes to the recipe, but I doubt Moirs will mind. As long as I keep on buying their product.
No, they’re not asking me or paying me to say anything about their goodies .. I wish!
Pineapple Cheesecake (No Bake)
- 1 box Pineapple Jello ( 4 servings size )
- 4/5 cup Boiling Water
- 1 can (410g) Pineapple Pieces
- 250 g Cream Cheese plain, softened ( 8 oz )
- 1 cup Fresh Cream (double cream/whipping cream)
- 200 g Cookies = 7 oz (I use Tennis Biscuits – use your favorite i.e Graham Crackers)
Drain the Pineapple pieces and retain 150ml of the syrup ( 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoonfuls)
- Dissolve the Jello in the Boiling water – stir until fully dissolved and add the retained syrup from the Pineapple pieces, mix well and place in fridge until set halfway (Do stir every now and then to break up pieces setting on the sides of your bowl)
- Whisk the Fresh Cream until stiff peaks form
- Add the Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese to the half-set jelly and mix well to combine
Stir in the Pineapple pieces and mix well again. (Keep a few pieces to decorate)
- Use a rectangular (20 x 30cm / 13 x 9 inches) dish and arrange Biscuits/Cookies on the base – pour over half of the Cheesecake mixture
- Arrange a second layer of Biscuits/Cookies over the Cheesecake and then the remaining Cheesecake mixture
- Decorate with the retained pieces of Pineapple and crumble a cookie or two over
- Refrigerate until set – around 4 – 5 hours
Serve well chilled.
You Might Also Like: