Oreo Chocolate Lasagna is made up of layers of delight ! Cream Cheese, Oreo cookies and much more to make it the perfect no-bake dessert.
This is hands down one of our favorite desserts. There are so many ways in which Oreos can be used.
But I think this Oreo Chocolate Lasagna is not only the most delicious, but also the easiest to make.
The Oreo cookies at the bottom does not turn soggy at all. The layer in the center of the dessert, are wonderfully soft, not soggy, just soft.
I like to enjoy mine starting from the top layer, working down to the bottom.
However, hubby likes to mix everything up. He kind of drives me crazy as he does that to most of his desserts – says it goes that way into his stomach anyway !
I suppose it is a case of every person’s personal preference as to how they enjoy their food.
Me, well, I like to savor each and every bite and get a taste of all the different layers, as with this scrumptious Oreo Chocolate dessert.
More Chocolate dessert recipes you might like:
- Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Magic Chocolate Custard Cake
- Chocolate Caramel
- German Chocolate Cake Bars
- Chocolate Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Connect with us :
Oreo Chocolate Lasagna
- 32 Oreo Cookies (approximately)
- 250 g Cream Cheese, plain, softened ( 8 oz )
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar (Superfine Sugar)
- 2 1/2 cups Sweetened Whipped Cream
- 2 boxes (90g each) Chocolate Instant Pudding (2 x 4 serving sized boxes)
- 3/4 of the Milk as needed per Pudding box
- Chocolate Flakes, to top
- Strawberries, sliced (optional)
- Arrange a single layer of Oreo cookies on the bottom of a large serving dish
- Beat together the Cream Cheese and the Caster Sugar – fold 1 cup of the Whipped Cream – spoon over the layer of Oreo cookies
- Top the Cream Cheese layer with another single layer of Oreo cookies
- Prepare the Instant Pudding with the Milk as per the instructions on the box – leave one minute to firm up slightly – pour over the second layer of Oreo cookies
- Spoon the remaining Whipped Cream over the Pudding and sprinkle with Chocolate Flakes – refrigerate 4 hours
- Serve with sliced Strawberries (if using)
Amount Per Serving Calories 357Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 37mgSodium 289mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 4g
Serve with sliced Strawberries (if using).