Rosemary Lime Grilled Chicken is so juicy and tender ! The Chicken is marinated in Lime and Rosemary and grilled perfectly – low-fat and healthy.
Grilled chicken is such a versatile meat to use in so many different ways. This Rosemary and Lime grilled Chicken can be served as is, sliced into a salad for a light dinner. On a burger and just about however else you can think of.
Because this chicken is so tender and juicy, I normally serve it as is with mashed potatoes and sides or salads.
I actually prefer meat (chicken or any other) without a gravy/sauce as I think that changes the flavor of the meat way too much.
This time I cooked mine, once again, on my George Foreman griller and it literally took a few minutes to cook to just the right degree.
Whether you cook these on a griller or over the coals, do brush the fillets as much as you can with the leftover marinade – it really does make a difference.
How would you serve this kind of grilled Chicken fillet ? As a burger, in a salad or do you have a totally different idea in mind ?
Healthy Salads to serve with grilled meats:
Rosemary Lime Grilled Chicken
- 4 large Chicken Fillets halved and flattened evenly
- 1 t Lime Peel finely grated
- 1 TB Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 TB Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 t Sugar
- 2 t Fresh Garlic crushed
- 1/2 t Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Lime wedges/slices - to serve
Place the Chicken Fillets in a marinade container
- Combine all the Marinade ingredients in a bowl – mix well – pour over the Chicken and marinate 2 – 4 hours, turning the marinade bowl regularly
- Remove the Chicken from the marinade – season to taste with Black Pepper and grill, brushing 2 – 3 times with the leftover marinade
Serve with Lime Wedges or Slices.