Tastes from the Jungle in this delicious, refreshing drink ! Various fruit flavors and coconut milk makes this a Summer hit every time !
During the warmer seasons we drink a lot of different kinds of cold drinks, sodas ( with Coca-Cola far in the lead ) flavored waters, juices, cocktails – non-alcoholic and now and then on occasion an alcoholic cocktail.
The Jungle Cooler is a non-alcoholic cocktail, which I always have in the refrigerator. The Coconut Milk definitely makes this drink.
I suppose it could be called a punch but I like fancy words like cocktails !
The Passion Fruit Cordial which I have used, is the type where you mix a third part with two thirds of water. However, you can use whatever is available – or called – to you.
Passion Fruit is of course the same thing as Granadilla. Different countries, different names ! Here in South-Africa we use both, although Granadilla is the preferred name.
More refreshing Drink recipes you might like:
- Mint And Pomegranate Apple Sipper
- Pineapple Beer
- Malibu Slush
- Ginger Ale (Sugar-Free)
- Berry Rose and Basil Cooler
Connect with us :
- 4 cups Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Passion Fruit Cordial (concentrate/syrup)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 Pineapple Slices, halved, to serve
- Place all the ingredients, except the Pineapple Slices, in a blender – blitz until well mixed
- Pour into tall glasses, add ice-cubes (use fruit ice-cubes if you have any!), garnish with a slice of Pineapple and serve
Serving Size1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 204Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 4gSugar 26gProtein 2g
Nutrition value is not always accurate