Ginger Chocolate Truffles are so quick and easy to make – No baking, only mixing, scooping and chill ! The ideal sweet treat for holidays or as an everyday sweet treat
I made these amazing Ginger Chocolate truffles only twice before, no reason other than I forgot about them !
After last night’s batch, I will most definitely make them more often !
It is now a family favorite… and of course quick and easy. These Chocolate Truffles took about 10 minutes to make and another 10 – 15 minutes to set.
You can use mini cupcake liners and the recipe will yield 40 truffles easily. Using bigger liners, or more to the point, making bigger of these treats is not necessary.
One is enough for a bite sized treat and they are sweet ! Definitely also a treat for all Ginger lovers.
Most important though, is to use a good eating quality chocolate – so no baking chocolate chips !
More Sweet Treat recipes you might like:
Ginger Chocolate Truffles
- 200 g Ginger Cookies, crumbed as fine or coarse as you prefer ( 7 oz )
- 1 t Ground Ginger
- 300 g Milk Chocolate, good eating quality ( 10.5 oz )
- 1 t Vanilla Essence
- Combine the Ginger cookie crumbs with the Ground Ginger in a medium mixing bowl
- Melt the Chocolate and add to the crumb mixture – stir to combine
- Add the Vanilla to the mixture and mix well
- Scoop a teaspoon full of the mixture into each mini cupcake liner
- Chill until set and serve
- You can also dust the set Truffles with Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar) if you prefer
- Store leftovers as you would chocolate
Amount Per Serving Calories 66.2Total Fat 3.6gCarbohydrates 9.3gSugar 7.1gProtein 0.9g