Sticky Honey Chicken wings are the BEST saucy, honey baked Chicken wings ever – perfect Game Day snack or serve for dinner
Whether you serve these sticky Honey Chicken Wings as an appetizer, Game Day snack or for dinner, your family will immediately fall in love with them.
I am not a huge fan of chicken wings, most other parts of chicken, but not the wings so much.
Our local butchery had these fresh wings on promotion the other day and I know my daughter love wings, so I picked up a couple of packets.
Now I have to say, these Chicken Wings turned out amazing !
Everyone else enjoyed the wings a lot and them knowing that I am not a fan of this particular cut, may have given them hopes that I’d push it aside and there would be more for them … ba ! I finished mine in record time.
The Chicken was sweet and ever so sticky, and there was still enough sauce left in the baking dish, which I rolled the baked Chicken into for that extra bit of sauciness when I transferred the wings to the serving plates.
For those of you who likes a bit of a spicy-bite as well, a dash of Sriracha Sauce is most delicious.
I did not add any to the sauce or when I dished up, but instead let everyone help themselves to the Sriracha.
Next on my list – my favorite … this same sauce, but with Chicken drumsticks !
More Chicken recipes you might like:
Connect with us :
Sticky Honey Chicken Wings
- 20 Chicken Wings, (whole wings – not winglets)
- 4 t Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 4 TB Tomato Sauce, (thick Ketch-up)
- 3 TB Soft Brown Sugar
- 3 TB Honey
- 4 TB Soy Sauce
- 1 TB Vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F) – spray a large oven dish with cooking oil.
- Arrange the Chicken Wings in a single layer in the oven dish – a little overlapping is fine.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl – pour over the Chicken – bake 20 minutes, remove from the oven and turn over the Chicken (spoon over some of the sauce which is at the bottom of the oven dish) – return to the oven and bake another 25 – 30 minutes until cooked through and sticky.
Serve on it’s own as a Game Day snack OR with sides (salads or vegetables) a dinner roll and/or mashed potatoes for dinner
Amount Per Serving Calories 357Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 73mgSodium 986mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 16g
Nutrition value is not always accurate