Pistachio Baked Salmon is one of the juiciest Salmon recipes around ! Fresh Dill, lemon and of course the Pistachio topping makes this a winner every time
This Pistachio Baked Salmon is hands down one of the best fish recipes I have ever had.
Taking into account that we used to love going out to various Seafood restaurants, this is huge for me to mention.
The Salmon turned out just right ! Slightly pink in the center, but most of all, as juicy as you can get any home baked fish to be.
I have always loved seafood, any kind, but had to cut down on some of them, as, believe it or not, some seafood types (i.e. prawns) are high in cholesterol.
It is a pity though, that Salmon is so expensive up here in Gauteng. Might be cheaper in Kwazulu Natal, but I doubt it, as most I see in the stores are from Alaska anyways.
Maybe I should move there – I have always liked colder weather better and it looks so clean and serene in Alaska !
But for now, I have this awesome (and so easy!) recipe to share with you.
More easy dinner recipes you might like:
- Quick and Easy Nachos
- Coca-Cola Meatballs
- Easy Lemon and Onion Fish
- Mussels In Lemon Garlic-Butter Sauce
- Smothered Fish (a.k.a. Fish Mornay)
Pistachio Baked Salmon
- 6 100 grams Salmon Fillets, ( 3.5 oz each )
- 1 cup Pistachio Nuts, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 TB Lemon Juice
- 1 t Fresh Dill, chopped finely
- 1 t Black Pepper, freshly milled
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 deg C (440 deg F) – spray an oven dish with cooking oil
- Arrange the Salmon Fillets in a single layer in the oven dish
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients – spoon over the Salmon
- Bake, uncovered, for 12 – 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily
- Remove from the oven and serve
Serving Size100 grams/ 3.5 oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 63mgSodium 155mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 2gSugar 16gProtein 27g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve with side salads or vegetables.