Honey Garlic Sriracha Drumsticks – Deliciously Hot-N-Spicy ! These sweet/salty and STICKY Drumsticks will have you hooked from the first bite
My family is huge on chicken, we will enjoy it cooked just about any way possible. And these Honey Garlic Sriracha Drumsticks are one of our top favorites.
Chicken has always been a favorite meat, very low on fat (skin excluded of course), so versatile in different recipes as well as cooking methods.
But I think the no-brainer is that chicken is one of the most economical meats available.
These Drumsticks are partially cooked first, then you start basting them with the amazing Honey-Garlic-Sriracha sauce.
I do not mind hanging around the oven or the barbecue, basting away during the second half of the cooking. The more sauce you brush over the chicken, the more flavorful.
And ever so sticky ! I just love the combination of the ingredients in the sauce. Sweet, salty and with an extra bite, thanks to the Sriracha Sauce.
A serving plate full of these delicious Drumsticks would not last long, not even if you are not that much into chicken, pinky promise.
Do however keep those serviettes/napkins handy, as this is a saucy, sticky business and best way to eat them ?
With your hands, of course ! Unless you serve these at an elegant dinner get together.
The sauce can also be used for dipping. However, be sure to make a double batch in that case, as one batch is just enough to coat the cooking chicken a few times.
And as I mentioned above, the more the better!
More Chicken recipes you might like:
- Sticky Honey Chicken Wings
- Orange Honey Ginger Chicken
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- Orange Juice Chicken
- Sticky Raisin Chicken
Honey Garlic Sriracha Drumsticks
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 TB Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 1 TB Thick Soy Sauce
- 1 TB Hot Sriracha Sauce, or to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F) – spray a suitable oven dish with cooking oil (must be large enough for the chicken to be arranged in a single layer)
- Place the Chicken in the prepared oven dish – season to taste with Salt and Pepper – bake 30 minutes, turning over halfway
- Combine the Honey, Garlic, Soy Sauce and Sriracha in a small bowl – make a separate bowl for dipping if you so wish
- Remove the half cooked Chicken from the oven – baste well with the sauce and return to the oven for another 20 – 25 minutes – basting and turning over regularly – the Drumsticks are fully cooked when the juices run clear
- Nutrition value isn't always accurate
Serving Size2 Drumsticks
Amount Per Serving Calories 363.7 Total Fat 7.8g Saturated Fat 2g Unsaturated Fat 4.3g Carbohydrates 24.9g Fiber 0.1g Sugar 23.7g Protein 47.1g
Serve immediately with salads or vegetables and a crusty dinner roll. My favorite ways to serve these Drumsticks – with mashed potatoes and a coleslaw.