Chocolate Chip Cream Filled Eggs ~ Turn a plain, hollow chocolate Easter Egg into a uniquely different and deliciously filled Easter dessert.
This is one of the easiest ways to transform a plain, hollow chocolate Easter Egg into a delicious dessert.
To make the Chocolate Chip Cream Filled Eggs , you simply break the top gently and fill with the filling as I did, or add a similar filling.
It is such a fun way to serve an Easter Egg as well and the kids will love it this way ! I think whipping the cream took the longest and as you know, that only takes a few minutes.
To make it even simpler, use ready-made whipped cream. I always have fresh cream in my refrigerator, therefore I used this in my recipe.
Chocolate Chip Cream Filled Eggs
- 4 Hollow Easter Eggs
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream (whipping cream)
- 2 t Caster Sugar
- Mint Leaves to decorate
- Tear off the upper piece of colored foil on each Chocolate Egg – gently break the top off each Egg and crumble the broken off pieces
- Beat together the Fresh Cream and the Caster Sugar until stiff peaks form – add the crumbled chocolate pieces and stir to combine
- Fill each Egg with the Cream filling and decorate with a Mint Leaf
- Chill until ready to serve
You Might Also Like: