Quick and easy Tuna pasta dinner packed with vegetables. All hugged in a light sauce – perfect for dinner or lunch !
We are all for quick and easy dishes, as long as they are delicious!
I have been craving Tuna for some time now and decided it is about time to stop that craving.
Usually a good Tuna Sandwich will do it for me, but I wanted a more filling dish and this Quick Tuna Pasta is always a hit anyway …. dinner sorted.
I usually also have all the ingredients on hand, except for the Celery, which we got on our daily run to the supermarket.
A Bit of chopping and slicing, cooking the Pasta (cook the Sauce whilst the Pasta is on the stove) and dinner is ready in under 20 minutes.
Now this is really a quick and easy dinner recipe. Packed with vegetables and if your family is anything like mine, this will become a favorite dish too. (Even non-Tuna eaters loves this !)
Filling, creamy on the table in no time at all – serve a light crunchy salad on the side and you are set for dinner.
More Seafood and Fish recipes you might like:
- Mussels In Lemon Garlic-Butter Sauce
- Smothered Fish (a.k.a. Fish Mornay)
- Red Prawns And Mussels
- Quick Tuna Melt Nachos
- Easy Lemon and Onion Fish
Quick Tuna Pasta
- 2 cups Pasta (your favorite)
- 1 can (170 g) Tuna in Oil
- 2 TB Unsalted Butter
- 1 t Dried Italian Herbs
- 2 Celery sticks, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Parsley, chopped – to garnish, optional
- Paprika, optional
- Boil the Pasta, in a large pot, until al dente in lightly salted water
- Meanwhile, drain the Oil of the Tuna in a pan and add the Butter – add the Italian Herbs, Celery, Green Bell Pepper and Onions – saute until soft
- Add the can of Mushroom Soup and Milk to the pan – stir continuously until thick
- Drain the Pasta and place back in the pot – add the sauce mixture, the can of Tuna, Cheddar and Parsley – stir to combine – season to taste with Salt and Black Pepper
If using: Sprinkle extra Parsley and Paprika over and serve !
Amount Per Serving Calories 478Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 62mgSodium 1005mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 18g
Sprinkle extra Parsley and Paprika over and serve !