These Pineapple Lime Chicken Kebabs are slightly tart and so juicy ! Perfect to cook indoors (health) griller or outdoors.
Seems I am on a Lime and Pineapple kick at the moment. But it is such a delicious combination, one has to love it.
Pineapple Lime Chicken Kebabs are especially great prepared this way and this is a healthy recipe as well.
This post has been sitting in my draft for a while now and I actually kind of forgot about it.
But looking at all the grilling recipes doing the rounds on Pinterest – and just about everywhere else – I remembered I made these and yes, sure enough, still in draft.
Chicken fillets (deboned breasts) do not really need to be marinated to soften. However, when marinated in a Honey marinade, it soaks up all the delicious flavors and enhance the taste of the Chicken a lot.
But, if you are in a hurry, no worries, use the marinade more often to baste the Chicken Kebabs whilst grilling.
Keep in mind that sweetish marinades or basting sauces burn easily, therefore grill over medium heat or coals.
More Chicken recipes you might like:
- Asian Chicken Kebabs
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
- Mexican Chicken
- Drunken Chicken Stir-Fry
- Chicken Fried Rice
Pineapple Lime Chicken Kebabs
- 3 Chicken Fillets, large, cubed (deboned breasts)
- 3 TB Soy Sauce, Low-Salt
- 2 TB Honey
- 1 TB extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 t Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 2 TB Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple, cubed
- Mix all the ingredients, except the Pineapple, in a marinating bowl – marinade for 1 hour
- Use long water-soaked wooden, or steel kebab sticks and thread the Chicken and Pineapple alternatively onto the sticks
- Place on a medium hot griller (health griller or outdoors on the barbecue) and cook until done – turning and basting with the leftover marinade, regularly
- Serve immediately
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Servings Serving Size 1 Kebab
Amount Per Serving Calories 152Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 42mgSodium 397mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 16g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve with salads and Garlic Bread.