Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is a quick, easy and perfect last minute dinner. Very versatile as vegetables and meat can be substituted to your preference.
We love our stir-fries and it is also one of the dishes we make several times a month.
Anything goes really with a stir-fry, beef, pork, seafood, chicken and we are especially fond of this Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
Stir-fries are extremely convenient as they are quick and easy to make and I normally have all the ingredients on hand.
I do prefer fresh vegetables, but always have a couple of bags of frozen vegetables in the freezer. No need to defrost the vegetables when stir-frying, cook as is from the bag.
Just about any stir-fry combination of vegetables can be used in this recipe as Teriyaki is just as versatile.
One of our favorite combinations is definitely the Oriental-Style – crunchy baby corn, snow peas (sugar snap peas) and baby carrots are the main features of this particular combo.
Another bonus when making stir-fry is that you can adjust the vegetable ingredients easily, by type as well as how many servings you need – and all this at the last minute.
When it is only my hubby and myself, I half the recipe, whereas when the kids are all home, I simply double the recipe.
Another stir-fry recipe you might enjoy is my Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir-Fry – sticky delicious and made using fresh vegetables.
More Teriyaki recipes you might like:
Connect with us :
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 TB Oil
- 450 g Chicken Fillets, cut into strips ( 1 pound )
- 900 g Oriental-Style Frozen Vegetables , ( 2 pounds )
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 TB Soy Sauce
- 1 t Rice Vinegar
- 2 t Garlic, crushed
- 2 t Ginger, finely grated
- 1 TB Water
- 1 TB Cornflour, (Cornstarch)
- Heat the Oil in a wok – stir-fry the Chicken until done – season with Salt and Black Pepper – remove from wok and keep aside
- Add the Frozen Vegetables to the wok and stir-fry until soft but still a little crisp – add back the cooked Chicken
- In a small bowl combine the Teriyaki Sauce, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Garlic, Ginger and Water – stir in the Cornflour (whisk lightly) until smooth
- Pour the sauce over the Chicken and Vegetables in the wok and stir – cook until warmed through and the sauce has thickened (about 3 – 5 minutes)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 325.5 Total Fat 11g Saturated Fat 6.5g Unsaturated Fat 2.5g Carbohydrates 20.6g Fiber 2.8g Sugar 9.4g Protein 30.3g
Serve immediately over noodles, rice or even mashed potatoes.