Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is a quick, easy and perfect last minute dinner. Very versatile as vegetables and meat can be substituted to your preference.
We love our stir-fries and it is also one of the dishes we make several times a month.
Anything goes really with a stir-fry, beef, pork, seafood, chicken and we are especially fond of this Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
Stir-fries are extremely convenient as they are quick and easy to make and I normally have all the ingredients on hand.
I do prefer fresh vegetables, but always have a couple of bags of frozen vegetables in the freezer. No need to defrost the vegetables when stir-frying, cook as is from the bag.
Just about any stir-fry combination of vegetables can be used in this recipe as Teriyaki is just as versatile.
One of our favorite combinations is definitely the Oriental-Style – crunchy baby corn, snow peas (sugar snap peas) and baby carrots are the main features of this particular combo.
Another bonus when making stir-fry is that you can adjust the vegetable ingredients easily, by type as well as how many servings you need – and all this at the last minute.
When it is only my hubby and myself, I half the recipe, whereas when the kids are all home, I simply double the recipe.
Another stir-fry recipe you might enjoy is my Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir-Fry – sticky delicious and made using fresh vegetables.
More Teriyaki recipes you might like:
Connect with us :
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 TB Oil
- 450 g Chicken Fillets, cut into strips ( 1 pound )
- 900 g Oriental-Style Frozen Vegetables , ( 2 pounds )
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 TB Soy Sauce
- 1 t Rice Vinegar
- 2 t Garlic, crushed
- 2 t Ginger, finely grated
- 1 TB Water
- 1 TB Cornflour, (Cornstarch)
- Heat the Oil in a wok – stir-fry the Chicken until done – season with Salt and Black Pepper – remove from wok and keep aside
- Add the Frozen Vegetables to the wok and stir-fry until soft but still a little crisp – add back the cooked Chicken
- In a small bowl combine the Teriyaki Sauce, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Garlic, Ginger and Water – stir in the Cornflour (whisk lightly) until smooth
- Pour the sauce over the Chicken and Vegetables in the wok and stir – cook until warmed through and the sauce has thickened (about 3 – 5 minutes)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 325.5Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6.5gUnsaturated Fat 2.5gCarbohydrates 20.6gFiber 2.8gSugar 9.4gProtein 30.3g
Serve immediately over noodles, rice or even mashed potatoes.