An easy No-Crust Ham and Mushroom Pie you can make using leftover Ham. Perfect to serve as a light dinner, lunch or even have as breakfast !
This no-crust Ham and Mushroom Pie is perfect for not only breakfast but as a light dinner as well.
Leftovers make a delicious lunch too.
We often have breakfast dishes for dinner and sometimes we would have leftovers from the previous night’s dinner for brunch the next day.
Therefore this is a perfect all round recipe to have on hand.
The Ham and Mushroom pie also comes in handy when you have unexpected guests for dinner.
The filling is quite rich but the texture is still light and fluffy. I did not add any Salt and Pepper to the dish before I baked it as the Ham and Cheese contain lots of salt already.
However, some people may like very salty dishes and they might want to sprinkle over some at serving time.
If the dish browns too quickly, loosely cover the Pie with a piece of aluminum foil after 15 minutes, to prevent it from over browning.
More Ham recipes you might like:
- Ham Frittata
- Ham Eggs and Potato Breakfast Tray Bake
- Cheesy Hashbrown Ham Casserole
- Ham And Cheese Pasta Salad
- Creamy Ranch Cauliflower, Mushroom And Ham
Connect with us :
No-Crust Ham and Mushroom Pie
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 4 TB Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Ham, diced
- 250 grams Mushrooms, sliced ( 8 oz )
- Parsley, to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a large pie dish with cooking oil
- Melt the Butter in a large microwavable jug or bowl – stir in the Flour to form a paste – add the Milk bit-by-bit, stirring and scraping the sides – microwave on HIGH, stirring every minute until the sauce is thick
- Add the Eggs, Cheese, Ham and Mushrooms to the sauce – stir until combined – pour mixture into the prepared pie dish – bake 25 – 30 minutes or until the center has set
- Remove from the oven, let stand for 5 minutes, slice and serve warm
Amount Per Serving Calories 427Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 192mgSodium 545mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 21g
Nutrition value is not always accurate