These Honey-Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs with a salty-sweet taste are made in a flash and a must have snack for savory platters – parties, Game day etc
An always welcome savory snack or appetizer – Deviled Eggs !
There are so many ways to make them and I am sure everyone has their own favorite recipe.
But for once I did not go the usual way and tried something different. These Honey-Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs are ideal for anyone loving a salty sweet snack.
I have noticed that Deviled Eggs are always the first to disappear from the savory snack platters.
This is definitely one of the savory snacks (no matter the different versions) which has stuck through the decades.
Truth be told, give me some with only mayo and I will clean the plate! My husband is even worse than me … just saying.
Even though there are honeyed bacon already in the yolk filling, the deviled eggs look so inviting with a couple of pieces extra bacon on top.
During the holidays, especially our big holiday period in December, I like to always have cooked (hard boiled) eggs on hand.
They are so quick to make in large amounts and keep very well in the refrigerator for up to a week.
More Snack recipes you might like:
- Pizza Pop-Itz
- Cocktail Beef Empanadas
- Shrimp Springrolls
- Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs
- Crumbed Mushrooms with Blue Cheese Sauce
Connect with us :
Honey-Bacon And Cheese Deviled Eggs
- 12 Hard-Boiled Eggs, shelled and cut lengthwise
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 TB Dijon Mustard
- 2 TB Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- 1/8 t Salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 2 t Honey
- Parsley, chopped
- Extra Bacon Crumbs – to garnish (optional)
- Remove the Egg Yolks and mash finely – add the Mayonnaise, Mustard, Cheddar, Salt and Black Pepper – mix well
- Add the Honey to the crumbled Bacon – mix well – stir into the Egg Yolk mixture
- Spoon into the cooked Egg White halves – sprinkle with Parsley and extra Bacon (if using)
Dash Rapid Egg Cooker: 6 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, or Omelets with Auto Shut Off Feature - Black
KooK Deviled Egg Dish, White Porcelain, 13 Inch, Holds 24 Eggs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 67.9 Total Fat 5.3g Saturated Fat 1.4g Unsaturated Fat 1.5g Carbohydrates 0.8g Sugar 1.1g Protein 3.8g
Chill until serving time – you can make this a day before, keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.