Creamy Feta Beef Pasta is a delicious and filling comforting pasta dinner. Only 30 minutes to make on the stove top !
I made this Creamy Beef Pasta one night a couple of years ago. Making up the recipe as I was cooking. It is now a huge family favorite !
Usually these kind of dishes, which is made from what you have on hand, turns out to be some of the most delicious meals.
The pasta does not look all that saucy, but believe me, every bit of pasta and meat are covered in the creamy Feta sauce !
If you prefer to spoon the Feta / Beef mixture over the cooked pasta, instead of mixing everything up, that works just as well. We like our pastas all mixed up, mostly !
More Pasta dinner recipes you might like:
- Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Amish Country Casserole
- Quick White Cheddar And Bacon Pasta
- Cheesy Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- Quick Pasta Casserole
Connect with us :
Creamy Feta Beef Pasta
- 450 grams Pasta, any type, ( one pound )
- 450 grams Lean Beef Strips, ( one pound )
- 2 TB Olive Oil, extra-virgin
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 250 grams Mushrooms, sliced ( 8 oz )
- 1 t Dijon Mustard
- 1 t Garlic, fresh, crushed
- 2 TB Dry White Wine, ( optional )
- 1 cup Fresh Cream (whipping cream/heavy cream)
- 1 1/2 cups Feta Cheese, crumbled (divided)
- 2 TB Parsley, chopped
- Cook the Pasta as per the instructions on the packet
- Meanwhile, fry the Beef Strips in the Olive Oil, using a large skillet, over medium heat until done, season to taste – remove from skillet and keep warm
- Using the same skillet (drain excess liquid), saute the Onion and Mushrooms until soft – add the Mustard, Garlic and Wine (if using), stir-fry for 1 minute – add the Fresh Cream and heat through – add 1 cup of the Feta Cheese – simmer just long enough until the Feta has melted – if needed, season with Salt and Pepper – add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Parsley and stir through
- Return the cooked Beef to the skillet, stir and heat through
- To Serve: Either add the Beef mixture to the Pasta and stir through OR spoon the Beef over the Pasta
Amount Per Serving Calories 953Total Fat 64gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 215mgSodium 787mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 48g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve with a side salad or two.