Chicken and Chorizo Skewers are the easiest, most delicious Chicken skewers for your next barbecue (can also make indoors). Tender and ever so juicy ! [ the secret is in the quick marinade ! ]
I would not be lying when I tell you this is one of the most delicious kebabs I have ever had.
The Chicken and Chorizo Skewers are tender, juicy and bursting with flavor.
The kebabs are also so easy to make with simple, everyday ingredients, therefore you do not go on a hunt for any secret ingredient.
However, speaking of secret ingredients, I think the Paprika in this recipe makes the meal !
Not really a secret ingredient, but most definitely the key ingredient (besides the Chicken and Chorizo 😉 )
Cutting and slicing the meats took a few minutes – add another 2 minutes to mix the marinade and this is already on it’s way to scrumptious-ness.
One Chicken and Chorizo Skewer is more than enough for an adult. Use smaller skewers for kids, about half the standard size.
We have had these Chicken and Chorizo Skewers several times already. And it is only because everyone requests it to be included when we have a BBQ, or when I use my Kebaba Griller.
I am secretly thrilled when my family asks for it, as I am totally won over by these kebabs.
More Barbecue recipes you might like:
- Asian Chicken Kebabs
- 10-Minute BEST Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Apricot Kebabs
- Coca-Cola Spare Ribs
- Rosemary Lime Grilled Chicken
Chicken And Chorizo Skewers
- 750 g Chicken Fillets, cubed ( 1 + 3/4 pounds )
- 1 TB Olive Oil
- 2 t Fresh Garlic, crushed
- 2 t Dried Oregano
- 2 t Paprika
- 1 TB Lemon Juice
- 2 TB Brown Sugar
- 2-3 Chorizo Sausages, sliced into 10 mm thick slices
- Combine all the ingredients except the Chorizo in a marinating container – marinade the Chicken for 2 hours
- Thread the Chicken and Chorizo alternatively onto 8 skewers
- Grill until Chicken is done, basting frequently with the leftover marinade
Use smaller skewers for kids - about half the standard size
Serving Size1 Skewer
Amount Per Serving Calories 259Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 94mgSodium 273mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 33g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve with salads and a fresh French loaf.