Blue Lagoon is a refreshing, delicious, fun cocktail for any occasion. And definitely a must-have cocktail for any blue themed parties !
I shared this refreshing cocktail recipe for a Blue Lagoon at MELLYWOOD’S MANSION a few weeks ago. And now I am excited to share this delicious cocktail with you here at With A Blast.
This is a drink with a kick ! Be warned, it may look quite innocent, but believe me, one is more than enough for me.
A Blue Lagoon is usually served in a short glass, but you can use whatever you like. If you use a long stemmed glass (martini glass etc), no additional ice is needed, but again it is your choice.
Blue is such a lovely, fun color as well ! And I think the best place to enjoy one (or more!) is next to your pool or on the beach.
That is if cocktails are allowed in the beach area you are in. However, whether you have one at the pool, on the patio or wherever, the Blue Lagoon is a definite must to add to your cocktail collection.
- 3 parts Vodka ( see recipe note below )
- 1 part Blue Curacao
- 3 parts Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 t Green Chartreuse
- Pineapple Piece to garnish
- Glace Cherry to garnish
- 1/4 cup Broken Ice
- Place the Vodka, Curacao, Pineapple Juice and Chartreuse in a cocktail mixer – add the Broken Ice, close the mixer and shake well
- Sieve into a short serving glass – garnish with the Pineapple and Cherry
- Single Serving – Use the same measuring cup/spoon to measure all ingredients
As this cocktail is served in a short glass, I always add an extra Ice Cube, but that is totally up to you.
Another Cocktail You Might Be Interested In: