Pina Colada is a delicious tropical cocktail ~ enjoy as is, or try the non-alcoholic version !
MSG 4 21+ Only
I think the very first cocktail I have ever had was a Pina Colada and it is still one of my top favorite cocktail drinks – to make and now and then to enjoy one myself.
Nowadays, I would have a virgin Colada , which is basically the same recipe as the one I am sharing today, but the Rum is omitted.
More Pina Colada Recipes !
- Great to serve at brunch time ! Pina Colada Muffins
- Perfect Summer treat – Pina Colada Ice Lollies
- Summer Dessert – Pina Colada Frosties
- 1 Part White Rum (omit for a Virgin Pina Colada)
- 1 Part Coconut Cream
- 2 Parts Pineapple Juice
- 1 Part Ice Cubes crushed
- Sliced Pineapple to garnish
- Glace Cherry to garnish
- Place the Rum, Coconut, Pineapple Juice and Ice in a cocktail shaker – shake well.
- Pour through the sieve into a cocktail glass.
Garnish with the Pineapple and a Cherry - serve immediately.
Use the same measuring spoon or cup for each ingredient, therefore you can mix a single drink or more than one and the proportions would still be correct
It is a good idea to add a drink stirrer, as this drink tends to settle
It is a good idea to add a drink stirrer, as this drink tends to settle.