Orange Juice Cake is a quick, easy and bursting with Spring flavor cake ! The cake takes literally minutes to prepare and it turns out super moist !
This post contains affiliate links – please see our Disclosure
I love absolutely everything about this Orange Juice Cake recipe ! It is quick and easy to start with, which is always a big bonus point in my book.
The cake is super moist and bursting with Orange flavor. There is really no need for anything more than the glaze.
A slice (or three!) of this cake, with a nice cup of tea, or coffee and you have a delicious tea time treat.
I mix and bake this Orange Juice Cake so quickly, that my hubby only realized, once, we are having cake as an afternoon treat when the oh, so wonderful ! smell of baking hit him in the lounge.
Of course he then had to come take a look. That’s saying a lot about just how quick this cake is to get going and finish up, as he is usually in the kitchen when he knows I am busy there.
Although, this recipe starts off with a Cake Mix, you would never guess it. The Orange Juice and the added Jello make all the difference in the world.
Seeing as we have entered Autumn in SA (and I have to mention I am ready to say bye-bye to Summer!), I will continue to make this very citrus Cake throughout the year.
This might be a seasonal treat, but as I have mentioned before, I am not one to stick to seasonal foods.
Bonus, we are lucky with fairly good weather during Winter in South-Africa … yes, I am sure to change my mind in a few weeks!
More Cake recipes you might like:
Orange Juice Cake
- 1 box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 box Orange Flavored Jello, ( 4 servings size )
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- Finely grated Orange Peel
- Chopped Pistachio Nuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a bundt pan with cooking oil (spray thickly or butter the pan)
- Combine the Cake Mix, Jello, Oil, Orange Juice and Eggs in a mixing bowl – beat 2 minutes, scraping the bowl regularly, and pour into the prepared pan – bake 35 – 40 minutes or until springy when you touch the cake
- Remove from the oven – let stand 5 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely
- Beat together the Icing Sugar and the Orange Juice until smooth – drizzle over the Cake and sprinkle with Orange Peel and Pistachio Nuts
- Bundt pan size : 25 x 9 cm ( 10 x 3 1/2 inch)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 260.4Total Fat 19.7gSaturated Fat 12.8gUnsaturated Fat 1.7gCholesterol 74.4mgSodium 56.8mgCarbohydrates 19.9gFiber 0.2gSugar 16.2gProtein 3.2g
Nutrition value is not always accurate. Please also check your ingredient labels.