Orange Juice Cake is a quick, easy and bursting with Spring flavor cake ! The cake takes literally minutes to prepare and it turns out super moist !
This post contains affiliate links – please see our Disclosure
I love absolutely everything about this Orange Juice Cake ! It is quick and easy to start with, which is always a big bonus point in my book.
The cake is super moist and bursting with Orange flavor. There is really no need for anything more than the glaze.
A slice (or three!) of this cake, with a nice cup of tea, or coffee and you have a delicious tea time treat.
I mixed and baked this Orange Juice Cake so quickly, that my hubby only realized we are having cake as an afternoon treat when the oh, so wonderful ! smell of baking hit him in the lounge.
Of course he then had to come take a look. That’s saying a lot about just how quick this cake is to get going and finish up, as he is usually in the kitchen when he knows I am busy there.
Although, this recipe starts off with a Cake Mix, you would never guess it. The Orange Juice and the added Jello make all the difference in the world.
Seeing as we have entered Autumn in SA (and I have to mention I am ready to say bye-bye to Summer!), I will continue to make this very citrus Cake throughout the year.
This might be a seasonal treat, but as I have mentioned before, I am not one to stick to seasonal foods and also, we are lucky with fairly good weather during Winter in South-Africa … yes, I am sure to change my mind in a few weeks!
More Cake recipes you might like:
Orange Juice Cake
- 1 box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 box Orange Flavored Jello, ( 4 servings size )
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 2 TB Fresh Orange Juice
- Finely grated Orange Peel
- Chopped Pistachio Nuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a bundt pan with cooking oil
- Combine the Cake Mix, Jello, Oil, Orange Juice and Eggs in a mixing bowl – beat 2 minutes, scraping the bowl regularly, and pour into the prepared pan – bake 35 – 40 minutes or until springy when you touch the cake
- Remove from the oven – let stand 5 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely
- Beat together the Icing Sugar and the Orange Juice until smooth – drizzle over the Cake and sprinkle with Orange Peel and Pistachio Nuts
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 260.4Total Fat 19.7gSaturated Fat 12.8gUnsaturated Fat 1.7gCholesterol 74.4mgSodium 56.8mgCarbohydrates 19.9gFiber 0.2gSugar 16.2gProtein 3.2g
Serve and enjoy !
Linked up at :