The easiest and most simple recipe to make a delicious, filling easy Blueberry Smoothie using only three ingredients ! Perfect drink for brunch or lunch.
This easy Blueberry Smoothie is one of the absolute easiest and quickest smoothie recipes ! It is thick and delicious, sweet with only a hint of sourness.
To make a batch takes only minutes. I simply place all the ingredients in the blender and leave it to blitz for a minute or two.
Whilst dishing up our breakfast or (mostly) Saturday lunch, the blender does it’s thing and I the smoothie is ready to pour into glasses.
You can not get any easier than that, can you !
I prefer to use frozen fruits and I often vary the fruit. You can use store bought ready-frozen fruits or freeze your own fruits of choice.
~~ Quick PIN Link ~~
More Drink recipes you might like:
- Malibu Coco-Cooler
- Malibu Slush
- Jungle Cooler
- Very Berry Iced Tea
- Blue Cocktails for Summer (or whenever!)
Easy Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Blueberries
- 4 cups Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 – 3 TB Honey (depending on how sweet you prefer your smoothies)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender – layer the ingredients for easier blitzing.
- Blitz for a minute or two – you might have to stir the mixture halfway to get everything down to the blades.
Serving Size1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 319Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 11mgSodium 152mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 2gSugar 62gProtein 12g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Remember to PIN to your favorite Pinterest board !