Ready to serve Cheeseburger Macaroni in under 20 minutes ! Pasta dinner which is not too rich, yet very filling and nutritious
This Cheeseburger Macaroni is perfect for a weeknight dinner. In a way, I am fortunate to stay at home (not by choice though!). Therefore I normally have loads of time during the day to get dinner and dessert ready.
I should say, had loads of time, because since my health became worse, I sleep a lot. And I mean A LOT !
Hubby and the kids would only wake me on a very rare occasion and if it is something serious which can not wait.
Because of this, my days have become so messed up, I wake up at different times, and also go to sleep at weird times .. weird as in 4pm in the afternoon.
That is why I am grateful that I have built up quite a lot of
Quick and Easy Recipes, not only on the blog but also in my notes.
This makes it much easier for hubby and the kids to get something together quickly and easy.
At the moment I have 30 posts in draft, with most of them delicious, yes, but not so much healthy.
Healthy in the way as to what I am allowed to eat nowadays, which is a major change and sometimes downright confusing. For instance, I am allowed to eat Lemons and Limes, but not Oranges ?!?
Point here is, you will start to see a mixture of healthy and less healthy (oh, just think a nice rich cheesecake ? ) recipes. This depends on how I feel to share on which days.
More Pasta recipes you might like:
- Amish Chicken Casserole
- Bacon Tomato Pasta Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
- Ham And Cheese Pasta Salad
- Quick Pasta Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Mushrooms
Connect with us :
- 250 g Macaroni, ( 8 oz )
- 1 TB Olive Oil, extra-virgin
- 450 g Lean Ground Beef ( 1 pound )
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 can (410 g) Italian Style Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce, (Thick ketch-up style Tomato Sauce)
- 1/2 t Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Cook the Macaroni as per the instructions on the packet
- Meanwhile heat the Olive Oil in a large pan – cook the Beef and Onions until done – add the Tomatoes, Tomato Sauce, Pepper and Salt – heat through
- Drain the Macaroni – add the Beef mixture and stir well to combine
- Serve with grated Cheddar sprinkled over
- Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled
Amount Per Serving Calories 522Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 128mgSodium 649mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 43g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
This dish is delicious served with a crunchy green salad on the side !