Tiramisu Pie is silky smooth and extra special with a moist “extra” crust and makes the best dessert or tea-time treat – One of my most requested desserts ever !
I have been craving a Tiramisu Dessert for weeks and finally decided to bake this Tiramisu Pie (which is most delicious and ever so addicting) again after a couple of months have passed since I baked the first one.
The kids were both home all week, and all of us agree that this is one of the best versions of a Tiramisu we have ever tasted.
This Pie truly tastes like a little piece of foodie heaven and I should really start making it more often, seeing as the kids now also had a taste.
The filling is silky smooth and the extra layer of Coffee/Brandy soaked Ladyfingers, makes this Pie really special. Your guests would be well pleased with a slice – or two !
Because of the Cottage Cheese I use, it is also a very light dessert and is perfect to enjoy after a rich meal.
Just a little something to end off a good dinner, and most definitely suitable during warm weather when you only want a light sweet treat.
As with all, if not most, Tiramisu desserts, this Tiramisu Pie only gets better the longer it stands.
Only reason I know, I baked it once and served the Pie a couple of hours later. But the second time I baked it the night before. We only had the Pie for dessert the following evening – so, so much better !
More decadent Dessert recipes you might like:
- Magic Chocolate Custard Cake
- Tiramisu Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Gooey Coconut Pineapple Butter Cake
- Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Pineapple-Orange Cream Pie (No-Bake)
- 2 cups Cookies, crushed, (Tennis Biscuits or Graham Crackers)
- 2 TB Icing Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 cups Smooth Cottage Cheese, plain
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 t Vanilla Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 8 Ladyfinger Cookies
- 1/2 cup Strong Black Coffee
- 1 TB Brandy
- 1 1/2 cups Sweetened Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate, grated/shavings
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a 22.5 cm (9 inch) oven proof pie dish with cooking oil
- Combine the Cookie Crumbs, Icing Sugar and Butter – press onto the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie dish
- Beat together the Cottage Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla Essence until combined – add the Eggs one-by-one, beating in between – keep beating until smooth
- Arrange a layer of Ladyfinger Cookies on the bottom of the crust (break some to make it even)
- Mix the Coffee and Brandy – pour over the Ladyfingers – followed by the Cottage Cheese filling – bake 55 – 60 minutes or until the center of the filling has almost set
- Remove from the oven – let cool completely, cover with cling wrap and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Just before serving, scoop over the Whipped Cream and sprinkle with grated Chocolate
- Total Time excludes chilling time
Amount Per Serving Calories 639Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 122mgSodium 431mgCarbohydrates 66gFiber 2gSugar 38gProtein 13g
Nutrition value is not always accurate
Serve and enjoy !