Very tasty Spiced Chicken Nuggets and Eastern Rice is the ideal meal to serve for dinner (recipes for both !) – quick, easy and packed with flavor !
I like spicy, eastern dishes. And these spiced chicken nuggets served with Eastern rice !
Absolutely a perfect combination and compliment each other in the most delicious way.
Sometimes I would serve the nuggets, with a coleslaw or a crunchy green salad in a wrap or even in a bun.
Actually, if there are any leftovers, someone will most definitely have it for lunch the following day. With or without a bun/roll.
And the rice .. well, I have served it with just about any other meat dish as well.
A delicious difference to the usual plain white rice and it needs no gravy or any kind of sauce – fine by itself.
More Chicken recipes you might like:
Spiced Chicken Nuggets and Eastern Rice
- 675 g Chicken Fillets, cubed ( 1 1/2 pounds )
- 1 TB fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 TB fresh Garlic, crushed
- 2 t Sesame Oil
- 3 TB Soy Sauce
- 2 t Chinese Five Spice
- 2 TB Avocado Oil (or Olive Oil)
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts
- 3 TB Hoisin Sauce
- 4 cups Cooked White Rice, warm
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- 6 Spring Onions, chopped
- 2 TB Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Roasted Almond Slivers
- CHICKEN: Place the Chicken cubes in a marinade container – combine the Ginger, Garlic, Sesame Oil, soy Sauce and Chinese Five Spice – pour over the Chicken and marinate at least 30 minutes (the longer the better)
- Heat the Avocado Oil in a large pan – stir-fry the Chicken over medium heat until done
- Stir through the Cashew Nuts and the Hoisin Sauce – cook another minute and ready to serve
- EASTERN RICE: Combine all the ingredients and serve warm
Amount Per Serving Calories 485.6 Total Fat 20.7g Saturated Fat 3.6g Unsaturated Fat 12.1g Carbohydrates 42.5g Fiber 2.9g Sugar 3.2g Protein 32.5g