This recipe for Easy Baked Thai Chicken uses everyday pantry ingredients which turns the chicken into juicy, tender and a very tasty main dish [no-fuss, dump and bake]
These last six to eight weeks have been quite hectic in our house ! We had birthdays to celebrate, my daughter’s wedding, Christmas, New Years Eve and some family/friends gatherings as well.
To say I am a little over the whole entertaining game, is putting it mildly, and therefore I am loving this easy Baked Thai Chicken !
To have easy after a bunch of entertaining-posh dishes, I can finally relax. Weird, as December is supposed to be the relaxing time of the year.
And do not get me wrong with this recipe for easy Baked Thai Chicken ! Just because it is easy does not mean it is not posh enough to still impress your family and friends.
The Chicken turns out juicy and so tender. And the dish looks great once transferred to a serving dish.
Or, if you dish up straight from the baking pan to the serving plates. Absolutely delicious and it looks just as inviting as it is delicious.
You would find dozens of Chicken recipes here on With A Blast. Why ? Simple ! Chicken is still one of the most versatile main ingredients.
The possibilities are endless of what to make with Chicken !
- Baked (so, so many ways)
- Game Day snacks (or whole meals)
- Casseroles which is mainly a Pasta dish
- Barbecues and grilling
- Stir-Fries (one of my favorite cooking methods!)
- and so many more
I am sure you looked at the above list and thought of at least 10 more dishes you make with Chicken.
And let’s not forget that Chicken is still one of the most economical meats around !
I like to serve the baked Thai Chicken on a bed of Instant Pot Cilantro Coconut Rice and one or two sides.
The side dishes depend on the weather, vegetables during Winter and crunchy salads during Summer. For a light dinner the Chicken and rice (or other starch) is more than enough.
More Chicken recipes you might like:
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir-Fry
- Salad Dressing Sticky Chicken
- Amish Chicken Casserole
- Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Connect with us :
Easy Baked Thai Chicken
- 8 Chicken Pieces, thighs and drumsticks (about 900 grams / 2 pounds )
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 TB Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 t Fish Sauce
- 2 t Ginger, freshly grated
- 2 t Garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 Lime, juice and finely grated zest
- 1 Lime, sliced into wedges (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C ( 400 deg F ) - spray a large enough roasting pan with cooking oil
- Lightly season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and place in the prepared roasting pan
- SAUCE: Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl - pour over the Chicken in the roasting pan
- Mix through (rubbing with you hands work best) the sauce and Chicken - arrange the Chicken skin side up in a single layer
- Bake 30 minutes or until done and serve with the pan juices drizzled over
- I like to brush the pan juices over the Chicken every 10 minutes or so while baking
Serving Size2 pieces
Amount Per Serving Calories 247Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 106mgSodium 303mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 22g