Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte is a warming, comforting frothy latte spiced perfectly with Pumpkin pie spice and the ideal Fall and Winter beverage
Our Spring started on September 1st, but we still have chilly nights and the wind is also icy.
We had been enjoying this Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte since the start of Autumn and we still enjoy a mug frequently.
This is one of the most basic, simple and easy recipes for a Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte, which suits me just fine.
I know I always tell you that I am not coffee drinker, but I do like most kinds of flavored coffees.
And with a whipped cream topping ! Just the thing to enjoy while reading a good book, or I should say “reader”. Since I bought my reader some months ago, I haven’t bought one single printed novel again.
Must say I do miss holding a real book in my hands, but then again, with the reader I am holding hundreds of books in the palm of one hand.
Book in hand and a delicious mug of this Spiced Latte and you are set !
More Drink recipes you might like:
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 t Vanilla
- Sugar, to taste
- 1/4 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Hot Double Strong Brewed Coffee
- Whipped Cream, sweetened or not
- Extra Pumpkin Pie Spice, to sprinkle
- Heat together the Milk, Vanilla, Sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice – remove from heat – blend until frothy with a handheld blender or in a larger blender – fill a cup three quarters full
- Add the Coffee – stir – top with Whipped Cream and sprinkle the extra Pumpkin Pie Spice over
Nutritional values based on one teaspoon Sugar added
Amount Per Serving Calories 201.3Total Fat 10.6gSaturated Fat 6.8gUnsaturated Fat 0.7gCarbohydrates 17.8gSugar 17.1gProtein 8.3g
Sit back and enjoy !
Don’t forget to PIN !