Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs are extremely creamy with a tangy bite to it ! Super-Quick and easy to get ready too !
I have another delicious Deviled Egg recipe for you ! Not sure about you, but I am always looking for new flavors and combinations and these Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs are just perfect.
The Lime not only keep the Avocados from discoloration, but also gives the filling a delicious, tangy bite to it.
Using Avocado also makes these Deviled Eggs very creamy. I can pop 2 – 3 into my mouth before I stop myself, and say, hey … leave some for the others as well !
You can also see that both Avocado and Eggs are on the good foods list to eat in the Foods to Eat On The Candida Diet. Very informative article for the ladies !
These Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs are quick and easy to make the filling, and I always boil my Eggs a day, or even two days, in advance, anyway.
I must have seen hundreds if not more, recipes for Deviled Eggs these last couple of weeks.
And some are so gorgeous, I think I might have a problem eating them,,,, I said might !
So, here we have it, another Deviled Eggs recipe to add to your, I am sure, growing list.
They are not only for Easter ! Deviled Eggs are one of the most popular savory snacks at a party, or while you are watching your game – be it, Rugby, Football, Basket Ball, Hockey or whatever you’re into.
Creamy, quick, easy !
More recipes you might like:
- Avocado Ritz (Appetizer)
- Chive Deviled Eggs (Kids’ Favorite!)
- Honey Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Shrimp Avocado Pasta Salad
Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled, halved and Yolks removed
- 2 Avocados, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 t Garlic Powder
- 1/2 t Cayenne Pepper
- 1 t Salt
OPTIONAL - TO GARNISH:
- 2-3 Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- Paprika, to sprinkle over
- Place the Egg Yolks, Avocado, Mayonnaise, Lime Juice, Garlic Powder, Pepper and Salt in a blender – blitz for a few seconds until smooth – pipe or spoon into the halved Egg Whites
- Top with a small piece of Tomato and sprinkle with Paprika (if using)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Dash Rapid Egg Cooker: 6 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, or Omelets with Auto Shut Off Feature - Black
- Hamilton Beach 58148 Power Elite Multi-Function Blender with Glass Jar (58148A), OSFA, Black
- KooK Deviled Egg Dish, White Porcelain, 13 Inch, Holds 24 Eggs.
Amount Per Serving Calories 78.5Total Fat 6.5gSaturated Fat 1.4gUnsaturated Fat 3gCarbohydrates 1.6gFiber 1gSugar 0.6gProtein 3.5g
Serve immediately, or keep chilled in a sealed container.