Krispie Peanut Butter Balls – You will love this crunchy variation of Krispie Peanut Butter Balls and they are so quick and easy to make !
If you like Peanut Butter Cups, you are sure to like these Krispie Peanut Butter Balls as well. Same awesome taste, but with an added crunch and a bit of the tropics with the Coconut.
These are a great after school snack, or pop one or three into the kids’ lunch boxes for a special treat. I made two more batches since the first lot had disappeared so quickly !
With the second 2 batches, I made one as per the recipe for us, and one batch for my doggies. But with only a touch of Icing Sugar added and no final roll in the Shredded Coconut. They thought it was Christmas all over again !
Nahla is such a clever Basset, she fetches my hubby from wherever he is, takes him straight to where I keep the container and sits in front of the counter.
And he is a softy with the dogs, I never keep a lot of treats around for them, because he will keep on treating them as he just can not say no to their little begging faces.
Well, all the humans, except my son, really enjoy these Krispie Peanut Butter Balls and it is definitely already a favorite treat. And so quick and easy to make, too, which is of course as usual something I prefer.
I have to mention that we are experiencing an unusual heatwave the last couple of days. I had to keep the Balls in a sealed container in the refrigerator as they started to soften quite a bit.
Makes no difference to the taste or the texture, but the chilling does help.
Throw them together and serve 20 minutes later !
More Sweet Treat recipes you might like:
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Bars
- Salted Caramel Truffles
- Milk Tart Cookie Cups
- Lemon Meringue Toffees ( 3 Ingredients )
- Homemade Ferrero Rocher
Connect with us :
Krispie Peanut Butter Balls
- 1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
- 1/3 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Shredded Coconut, for coating
- Melt the Peanut Butter and Butter together – stir well to combine – add the rest of the ingredients (except the Shredded Coconut) and mix well – place in the refrigerator for 10 – 15 minutes to firm up a little
- Remove from the refrigerator – roll into golf ball sized balls and roll in the Shredded Coconut
Amount Per Serving Calories 101.4 Total Fat 7.6g Saturated Fat 3.3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3.6g Carbohydrates 7.2g Fiber 0.7g Sugar 4.3g Protein 2.1g