BLT Wraps (Non-Mayo Sauce) are healthy, low fat Bacon Lettuce and Tomato wraps with a Non-Mayo Sauce – ideal to serve for lunch or even as a light dinner.
These BLT Wraps with a Non-Mayo Sauce, is one of my favorite, lazy day, meals. We often have it as a late lunch/early dinner on a Saturday.
I try to cut my mayonnaise to the absolute minimum. Even the “Lite” version – and have found a delicious substitute which is great with these BLT wraps.
If you are not a mustard fan, leave it out. I sometimes use a little Sriracha Sauce instead.
Once the Bacon is cooked and chopped, it is a matter of minutes and you will have a whole tray ready. Combine everything, fill and roll the Tortillas – Voila ! Done !
I usually slice the filled Tortillas into three or four smaller pieces and serve it together with more bite sized snacks on a large tray.
But when we have the Wraps for lunch or dinner, I simply slice them in half which makes it much easier to hold in your hand and munch away.
BLT Wraps (Non-Mayo Sauce)
- 250 g Lean Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups Lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup Creamed Fat-Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 TB Dijon Mustard
- 3 TB Fat-Free Plain Yogurt
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 6 large Tortillas (wholewheat for extra goodness)
- Place the Bacon, Tomatoes and Lettuce in a large mixing bowl
Combine the Cottage Cheese, Mustard and Yogurt in a small bowl – season to taste with Salt and Pepper
- Add the Cottage Cheese Sauce to the Bacon mixture and stir well to mix
- Divide the filling between the Tortillas, roll up, serve whole or slice in half
You Might Also Like: