Thai Mango Chicken Salad is a very tasty, filling, delicious and refreshing Salad with a light Lime dressing, which is perfect for lunch or as a light dinner
This salad is not only filling, it is also very refreshing. It is perfect on a warm evening as a light dinner, or served at lunch time.
The mango chicken salad is full of fruity and salty flavors. At first the dressing will taste very strong, but drizzled and mixed over and into the salad, it it delicious.
Nothing but flavorful tasty goodness !
Thai Mango Chicken Salad
- 3 cups Cooked Chicken cubed
- 1 Mango peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1/3 cup English Cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup Cashew Nuts
- 3 Spring Onions chopped
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves torn
- 2 cups Watermelon cubed
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- 3 TB Fish Sauce
- 1 TB Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 TB Brown Sugar
- 1 TB Thai Chili Sauce
- Place all the Salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss together
Combine all the ingredients for the Dressing in a small mixing bowl – drizzle over the Salad ingredients and mix
- Transfer to a large serving bowl or individual salad bowls and serve
You Might Also Like: