Peanut Butter Brittle Ice-Cream Sandwiches are semi homemade and the ice-cream can also be served in a cone or bowl
No machine is needed to make these delicious peanut butter ice cream sandwiches. The kids can even make a batch of Peanut Butter Brittle Ice-Cream all by themselves if they are old enough to use a simple manual chopping gadget.
I made half the recipe the other night as hubby and I were the only ones home for dessert.
Therefore I bought just one packet of biscuits and had some ice-cream leftover, which I sandwiched between some Tennis biscuits and sent them with my daughter for her boyfriend.
She was not sure whether he likes or dislikes peanut butter. But I know he likes Tennis biscuits ! And yes, later that night she texted me that he liked these very much. I do not think she had any as she had a killer-toothache.
The Ice-Cream does not need to be scooped between biscuits or any other kind of cookies. It is just as delicious on it’s own, or in a cone, especially a sugar cone, which is my favorite.
Peanut Butter Brittle Ice-Cream Sandwiches
- 4 cups Vanilla Ice-Cream slightly softened
- 3 TB Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Peanut Brittle roughly chopped
- 3 TB Unsalted Peanuts
- 2 packets (100g each) Wafer Biscuits ( 2 x 4 oz packets )
Stir the Peanut Butter into the Ice-Cream – you can just swirl it through or mix it well (up to you)
- Add the chopped Peanut Brittle and Peanuts – stir through
- Use a tablespoon, or a little more, of Ice-Cream and sandwich between two Wafer Biscuits – repeat with them all
- Freeze until ready to serve
Freeze until ready to serve. I used a large sealed container and stacked mine neatly before placing in the freezer compartment.