These Hatching Worms Pudding Bowls for Halloween are not only perfectly gory-looking, but a delicious sweet treat too – quick and so easy to make
I am a little late starting with Halloween goodies, but I seriously seem to lose time each day ! These Hatching Worms Pudding Bowls are quick to make and inexpensive too.
Wondering why “Hatching” ? Well, it is a bit more interesting and also tastier with the added Marshmallow Fluff.
The Marshmallow Fluff is supposed to be the hatched “eggs” .
On the above photo it looks like the worm has only just broken free of the “egg”. And on it’s way to the top to break through the dirt, which is of course the sprinkled, crushed Oreos.
To make this work, you will need to use see through servings bowls, otherwise the name won’t make any sense when you tell the kids what is – or supposedly – happening 😉 .
And they can look forward to getting to the broken “egg” part !
Oh and yes, I know a worm hatch from an egg which was actually laid on a leaf. Therefore you might get a small biology lesson from your wiser, or older kids !
Fortunately, they will forget about it soon, because these Hatching Worms Pudding Bowls are delicious as the sour and sweet are a very delightful combination!
Also don’t forget about the Marshmallow Fluff’s gooey, sweetness as well.
Hatching Worms Pudding Bowls
- 2 TB Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding ( 4 Serving size )
- Milk (as per pudding box)
- 16 Sour Worms
- 4 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Use the tip of a sharp knife to make a few dots of the Marshmallow Fluff against the inside of your servings bowls
- Prepare the Pudding with the Milk as per the instructions on the box – let stand a minute or two
- Meanwhile, place a Sour Worm in the bottom or on the side of the bowl – divide the Pudding into 4 and spoon into the bowls
- Top with crushed Oreo cookies and add another 2 or 3 Sour Worms to the top
Amount Per Serving Calories 132.2Total Fat 2.3gSaturated Fat 0.7gUnsaturated Fat 1gCarbohydrates 21.8gFiber 0.3gSugar 12.9gProtein 2.9g
Chill until ready to serve.