Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apple is tender, juicy meat, all topped with delicious caramelized Apple which complements the taste of the Pork so much – family dinner and also perfect for entertaining.
I have received free product from Baleia Wines – All opinions are 100% my own – Please see my DISCLOSURE
Posts containing alcohol are intended for 21+ years persons
Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apple is such a delicious flavor combination and works well together each and every time.
Baleia Wines sent me a bottle of their maiden Baleia Rose during August in celebration of Women’s month. What a lovely, refreshing wine !
They are also hosting their very first Baleia MTB Race this weekend. So if you are in the area, click HERE to read more about the event.
You would not believe how juicy and flavorful this Pork Tenderloin is, seeing as it is such a simple recipe with only a few ingredients.
I served a Brie And Pear Salad with the Pork and a crusty dinner roll on the side.
And of course we thoroughly enjoyed our meal accompanied with the Baleia Rose, which is being launched officially this month. And I for one, can not wait to pick up another bottle, (or three!), as soon as the Rose hits the stores.
When I topped the Tenderloin with the caramelized Apple, I also drizzled over the remaining sugary-butter sauce.
Keep an eye on the simmering Apples as it can burn in a wink. If you serve the Pork sliced, do the slicing at the last moment just before serving in order to prevent any dryness which might occur.
Pork Tenderloin With Caramelized Apple
- 2 kg Pork Tenderloin (approximately 4.5 pounds)
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil for searing ( I used Baleia Olive Oil – Plain )
- 3 large Pink Lady Apples peeled, cored, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F) – spray a large oven dish with cooking oil
- Season the Pork with Salt and Pepper
- Heat a generous glug of Olive Oil to a large skillet – sear the Pork Tenderloin on all sides – transfer to the prepared oven dish – bake 15 – 20 minutes or until done
- Meanwhile melt the Butter in a skillet, add the Brown Sugar and boil until bubbly – turn down the heat to medium – add the Apple slices and cook until soft and brown
Remove Pork from the oven when done and transfer to a serving dish - Spoon over the Apple and the buttery Sauce
- Leave to stand 5 – 8 minutes before slicing
Recipe Source: Garden And Home
Serve immediately with potato wedges and a salad or vegetable side dish.
You Might Also Like: