Make this delicious Butterscotch S’Mores Pudding in 15 minutes on the stove top and can be served warm or cold – all everyday pantry ingredients!
Oh, this Butterscotch S’Mores Pudding is such a quick and easy dessert and we love it served warm or cold.
When I serve this dessert cold, I only place the Marshmallow topped puddings under the oven’s grilling element just before serving.
It is a lovely dessert, not only in taste, but very sweet on the eyes too !
I think this would make a wonderful dessert or sweet treat to serve at baby showers as well. Could be the light dusting of Icing Sugar which always gets me !
Basically this is a Butterscotch custard with some Marshmallows on top – quick, easy and most importantly – delicious.
I like to make this Butterscotch S’Mores Pudding when I had forgotten about something for dessert or had simply run out of ideas.
Of course, because it is so quick to get together, this also makes a fantastic late night sweet treat. Not that I recommend a sweet treat for late nights … but oh, well, each to his/her own, I always say – I am simply mentioning it!
There you have it – a few minutes on the stove top – seconds under the grill and you are on your way to enjoy a delicious, all time favorite Butterscotch treat.
More Sweet Treat recipes you might like:
- Waffle S’mores For Dessert
- Homemade Ferrero Rocher
- Krispie Peanut Butter Balls
- Milk Tart Cookie Cups
- One Bite Pecan Tassies
Connect with us :
Butterscotch S’Mores Pudding
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 t Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Cornflour (Cornstarch)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 18 Large Marshmallows
- 1 TB Icing Sugar, to dust (Powdered Sugar)
- 6 Mint Leaves, to garnish
- Melt the Butter in a medium saucepan – add the Sugar and cook over medium heat, stirring continuously until golden
- Add Milk (be careful – add slowly, while stirring) and Vanilla – bring to the boil
- Dissolve the Cornflour in the Water and add slowly to the Milk mixture – cook and stir until thickened
- Transfer to small serving cups or bowls, leaving space for the Marshmallows – let cool for a minute or two (if serving warm)
- When ready to serve, place 3 Marshmallows on top of each Pudding and place under a hot grill (or use a culinary torch) for a few seconds until slightly puffed and light brown
- Dust with Icing Sugar and garnish with a Mint leaf
Amount Per Serving Calories 361.60 Total Fat 13.1g Saturated Fat 8.6g Unsaturated Fat 2.5g Cholesterol 20.7mg Sodium 79.6mg Carbohydrates 55.2g Fiber 0.1g Sugar 41.2g Protein 6.2g
Serve the Butterscotch S’Mores Pudding warm or cold.