I love Christmas time ! All the bright colors, glitter and stars everywhere,,, and most definitely the food and especially the sweet treats !
I can just carry on … (also not forgetting why we celebrate this wonderful day as well)
These Quick Reindeer Treats are exactly as it says, quick ! Once you have all your supplies on hand, you can whip up loads of these in no time at all.
What you need to make Reindeer Treats :
This Toblerone was just asking to be used in a cute treat, don’t you think ? And it is one of my favorite chocolate treats as well, not too much nuts, and also not too much nougat .. just right.
No melting chocolate and forming triangles, it’s all done – just cut away. Best of all, the kiddies can make their own treats for friends or family,,, you might just want to use the knife yourself and let them work with the already cut triangles – promise they will have loads of fun (I did ! )
Now, really, if this is not one of the easiest and cutest treats, I don’t know what is .. Oh, and I love those teeny, tiny pom-poms with the bit of glitter !
You Might Also Like:
Quick Reindeer Treats
- 200 g ( 7 oz ) Toblerone Chocolate tube (15 triangles)
- 15 Plastic Bags
- 30 Googly Eyes
- 15 Mini Red Pom-Poms
- Glue or Glue Dots
- Sharp knife
- Use a sharp knife to cut the Toblerone into triangles
- I used one Plastic Bag, cut in half, and used the 2 bottom closed corners – stick a Toblerone triangle into each corner (which forms a triangle)
- Tie with ribbon and cut away any excess plastic
- Use a non-toxic, not too strong, glue (or tiny Glue dots) and adhere the Googly Eyes and Pop-Poms into place
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate Bar, 3.52-Ounce
DECORA 500 Pieces 6mm -12mm Black Wiggle Googly Eyes with Self-adhesive
Tiny Acrylic Craft Pom Poms - 500 Pieces - Assorted Colors and Sizes
Glue Dots Mini Dots Adhesive Value Pack Sheets, 3/16 Inch, Clear, Pack of 600
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.