Coffee Creamer Pie is the most creamiest, delicious and NO-BAKE pie ever ! Serve this as an everyday treat for your family, or when entertaining
Creamy, don’t you think..? I can vouch for this Coffee Creamer Pie a thousand times over ! It is delicious, creamy, not too sweet and it tastes a lot better than the version in the supermarket.
I do not really drink coffee, and when I do, it’s a nice cup of “Milk-Coffee” or Iced Coffee. About a year ago, I noticed this in various supermarkets as the CREMORA Tart.
It certainly looked good but I thought I’d rather stick to something I know and like, than spending a fortune on treats which might end up as an early Christmas gift to the dogs.
Eventually, I actually did buy one, more out of curiosity as everybody talked about this amazing CREMORA Tart, and you know – one must keep up with the Jones’ !
We liked the pie and then I found this recipe in a MOIRS booklet and made one myself – and yes, then I LOVED it ! The store-bought tart was not as creamy (think they used half of the required Milk powder to make a bigger profit .. what else?)
Coffee Creamer Tart
- 1 box (176g) Oreo Cookies finely crumbled
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 500 g Cremora Coffee Creamer Powder ( 16 oz )
- 1 cup Water ice-cold
- 1 TB Rosewater (optional)
- 1 can (387g) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4/5 cup Lemon Juice
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- Glace Cherries
Combine the Oreo crumbs and the melted Butter – press into the bottom of a 20 x 30cm ( 9 x 12 inch ) dish
- Place the Cremora powder in a large mixing bowl and add the water, mix well – add the Rosewater, Condensed Milk and the Lemon Juice
- Use an electric beater and beat for at least 5 minutes (the mixture will almost triple in volume) – pour onto the crust
- Refrigerate at least 2 – 4 hours until set
Optional: Decorate with Melted Dark Chocolate, Walnuts and Cherries
Recipe adapted from a MOIRS booklet
A hot knife will make cutting much easier – keep a bowl with hot water close and dip the knife every now and then.