Caramel Apple Whoopie Pies are so moist and sticky delicious ! This is the perfect Fall dessert and an excellent addition to a sweet party platter
These Apple Whoopie Pies are so moist and excellent with the Caramel filling.
I have only recently started baking whoopie pies. And I do not even have a proper pan yet ! Just using my patty pan or a small pan which used to be my mom’s, but I do not even know what that is called !
The thing I absolutely love about whoopie pies is the baking time .. really, minutes only and it’s ready.
More Caramel recipes you might like:
Caramel Apple Whoopie Pies
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 t Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 cups Applesauce
- 3/4 cup Fresh Cream (whipping cream)
- 2 3/4 cups Flour
- 1 TB Ground Cinnamon
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 1 t Baking Soda
- 1 t Salt
- 1 can (397g) Caramel Condensed Milk, for filling
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a couple of whoopie pans with cooking spray
- Beat together the Brown Sugar and Butter until creamy – add the Eggs one-by-one, Vanilla, Applesauce and Fresh Cream – beat until well mixed
- Sift together the Flour, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt in a separate bowl – add to the Applesauce mixture – beat on medium until just mixed
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of the batter into the prepared pans – bake 6 – 8 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a cooling rack
- Spread one half of the baked whoopie pies with Caramel filling and top another one
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152.4 Total Fat: 6.7g Saturated Fat: 4.2g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 24.2g Fiber: 0.6g Sugar: 14.1g Protein: 2.1g
Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to PIN !