Caramel Apple Whoopie Pies are so moist and sticky delicious ! This is the perfect Fall dessert and an excellent addition to a sweet party platter
These Apple Whoopie Pies are so moist and excellent with the Caramel filling.
I have only recently started baking whoopie pies. And I do not even have a proper pan yet ! Just using my patty pan or a small pan which used to be my mom’s, but I do not even know what that is called !
The thing I absolutely love about whoopie pies is the baking time .. really, minutes only and it’s ready.
More Caramel recipes you might like:
Caramel Apple Whoopie Pies
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 t Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 cups Applesauce
- 3/4 cup Fresh Cream (whipping cream)
- 2 3/4 cups Flour
- 1 TB Ground Cinnamon
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 1 t Baking Soda
- 1 t Salt
- 1 can (397g) Caramel Condensed Milk, for filling
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a couple of whoopie pans with cooking spray
- Beat together the Brown Sugar and Butter until creamy – add the Eggs one-by-one, Vanilla, Applesauce and Fresh Cream – beat until well mixed
- Sift together the Flour, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt in a separate bowl – add to the Applesauce mixture – beat on medium until just mixed
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of the batter into the prepared pans – bake 6 – 8 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a cooling rack
- Spread one half of the baked whoopie pies with Caramel filling and top another one
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 152.4 Total Fat 6.7g Saturated Fat 4.2g Unsaturated Fat 2g Carbohydrates 24.2g Fiber 0.6g Sugar 14.1g Protein 2.1g
Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to PIN !