Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Muffins are a delicious addition to a tea time plate, breakfast and can even be served as a light dessert
Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Muffins are one of my personal all time favorites to serve at breakfast ( brunch ), tea time, and we also enjoy the Muffins for desert.
Especially if I baked them during the day to treat a friend or two to a sweet treat and I have any leftovers.
This is the ideal recipe for a quick treat or for when you need to “take-a-plate-with” to a gathering. Prepping does not take long and baking is not too long as well.
Although I prefer the Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Muffins cold, they are just as delicious slightly warm.
The Muffins are moist and stuffed with Jam and Cream Cheese and no additional spread or whipped cream is necessary.
However, a dollop of whipped cream on top would make them a little more special !
I think I have mentioned before, that I love baking muffins instead of cupcakes, as muffins usually do not get some kind of decorative topping – which I am an absolute horror in doing.
You won’t find a lot of cupcake or cake recipes on With A Blast.
I do bake some cakes / cupcakes, but decorating / icing / frosting is never a fancy affair – plain and simple for me, thank you very much !
As with most Muffins these Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Muffins are best served on the day they were baked.
More Muffin recipes you might like:
Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Muffins
- 125 g Cream Cheese, softened ( 4 oz )
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 TB Baking Powder
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 t Vanilla Essence
- 12 t Strawberry Jam
- Extra Icing Sugar, for dusting ( optional ) (Powdered Sugar)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a 12 hole muffin pan (lined with cupcake liners or use silicone molds) with cooking oil
- Beat together the Cream Cheese and Icing Sugar – keep aside
- Sift together the Flour, Baking Powder and Salt in a large mixing bowl
- Beat the Egg, Milk, Brown Sugar, Butter and Vanilla until well combined – add to the Flour mixture – stir until just combined (do not over-mix)
- Spoon half the batter into the cupcake liners/molds – add a teaspoonful of Strawberry Jam and divide the Cream Cheese among the liners/molds – top each with the remaining batter
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown on top
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool – dust with Icing Sugar (if using) and serve
AmazonBasics Reusable Silicone Baking Cups, Pack of 12
Pantry Elements Silicone Cupcake Liners/Baking Cups - 12 Vibrant Muffin Molds in Storage Jar
Silicone Cupcake Muffin Baking Cups Liners 36 Pack Reusable Non-Stick Cake Molds Sets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244.9 Total Fat: 9.9g Saturated Fat: 5.9g Unsaturated Fat: 2.9g Carbohydrates: 35.6g Fiber: 0.8g Sugar: 16.5g Protein: 4.7g
Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool – dust with Icing Sugar (if using) and serve.
Remember to PIN !