This Caramel Mint Choc-Cookie Fantasy is a divine, no-bake dessert and so perfect for all Mint and/or Caramel lovers
I think the name I picked for this dessert is 100% spot-on! A Fantasy it is, alright ! But, this fantasy you can whip up in no time at all.
There is no need to wait for setting, no cooking/baking – unless you count melted chocolate as cooking. It took me all of 10 minutes to make 6 of these delicious treats.
My son is a huge fan of Caramel Minty Desserts and I have actually made a copy-cat dessert from one of our popular chain restaurants.
With a small change or two and now he actually prefers my version which you can find at the HERE.
This recipe I am sharing today, is very similar, but also a little different. You know, just to change things up a bit, but still including most of our favorite key ingredients.
More Peppermint treat recipes you might like:
Caramel Mint Choc-Cookie Fantasy
- 1 (90 g) Mint Flavored Chocolate ( 3 oz )
- 150 g Tennis Biscuits ( or 5 oz Graham Crackers)
- 1 cup Fresh Cream (Whipping cream/heavy cream)
- 1 can (397g) Caramel Condensed Milk
- 1 (150 g) Peppermint Crisp Chocolate, roughly chopped ( 5 oz )
- Melt the Mint Flavored Chocolate – add the broken Biscuit pieces and stir to cover as much of the biscuit pieces as you can – chill until needed (about 3 minutes)
- Beat the Fresh Cream until stiff peaks form – add the Caramel Condensed Milk – beat on LOW until just combined
- Scoop half of the Cream mixture into serving bowls – crumble over the Chocolate covered Biscuits – spoon over the remaining Cream mixture and top off the desserts with the chopped Peppermint Crisp Chocolate
Cadbury's Dairy Milk Mint Crisp 2 by150gm Large Bars South African
Nestle Carnation Caramel (397g)
Nestle Peppermint Crisp Bar (49g) - Pack of 6
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 543.1